Hello :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slvrwolf1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Carolyn. I live in Oklahoma and began growing last year when medicinal became legal and I obtained my medicinal license. I started outside but have moved inside this year as well. I am doing my first tent grow and getting ready to start some seeds to plant outdoors as well.
I'm hoping to have found a community that likes to give advice and answer a lot of questions. :D

Hi slvrwolf1...love the handle there!...Welcome to MP...you are at the right place...great info and members to guide you to a very green grow.

images (7).jpg

Welcome slvrwolf1!
So glad you found us!
We have a wonderful community here with a Lot of very knowledgable folks who like to help.
Anything we can do to help you have the best grows just ask! :)

Thank you so much, guys! I am looking forward to becoming an accomplished grower. :) I will post some pics today so I can get some insight on how I'm doing :D

Welcome Carolyn! It is always great to have another female grower here....there aren't enough of us. We have a lot of very experienced growers here that are happy to give you a hand in any way they can.

Women are going to take over the World. I can see it coming. Told my Wife to please take it easy on me when you girls do.:D

Latest posts

Back