Help! Got some yellowing - day 25 from breaking soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audix2359

Reaction score
I've got some yellowing on one of my White Widow plants that's 25 days old from breaking soil. She's got a dose of nutes a few weeks ago and burned pretty bad but has recovered. She's also been on 12/12 from the start. She's in a mix of MG Organic, Jiffy Mix, perlite, vermiculite and mushroom compost. Her Ph is in the upper 6's (around 6.8).

She really actually looks more yellow then the picture. I don't think she needs more nutes and the soil Ph is pretty good. What do you think the issue is? Even though I gave her some nutes before, it was only 1 time so I don't think it's a salt build up or anything. The other plants in the tub have been growing under similar circumstances and are all very green.

Also, temps have been in the mid to upper 70's the entire grow, so I don't think it's heat stress. I have had them under 6500K CFL lighting; perhaps the light got to close :confused2:

White Widow - day 25.JPG

whats your watering schedule?
can you grab a pic of all the other plants? (for comparison)

that looks like nute burn to me... but what's strange is... i am about to post about my white rhino problem that is starting to yellow... seems to be a classic with white strains.

i dont see any yellow,
i see a definate Female though!!

your new growth looks fine.

Is that a clone???? why is it showing pre floweres sooo early??

he seeded it under 12/12 lighting, so it will go straight into flower when it can.

do keep us posted on this grow please!!!
Im concidering doing the 12/12 from seed method.
How is it working for you???

Latest posts

Back