Help, im not getting high.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVHY

huh... you say something?
Reaction score
alright, i know ive been away for a while but things around here have been chaotic in the past few days. Because things have been soo messed up i have been smoking more, and now it seems that i no longer get the head high that i absolutely love. im sure others have had the same problem but i need to know how to fix it because i get a wicked body high but what i want is the head change which is like un-existant. Im willing to take any suggestions at this point.

well the problem is that you are getting you weed at the same place and is probably the same weed always you should change dealer or if you are smoking your own stuff grow diffrent strains that way you get diffrent high well good luck and peace out

This happens to me from time to time and so far the only remedy I've discovered is to lay off the stuff for about a week (longer if possible). After a week or so of abstinence I'm able to get baked again like before.
I've never been able to make sense of this since thc is supposed to have a reverse tolerance.

I'll be interested in any other solutions out there.

This isnt fact but ive heard that after smoking the same strain for a while you kinda come immune to it. I usually smoke the same weed for long periods of time and after a while it takes more and more to get high. Whenever someone brings some crappy brownbud over I get sooooooooooo high and I think its just because its different than what im used too. Do what 3Patas said and get some different weed and I bet you will get high.

THE TOLERANCE FACTOR
from the cannabible 2
one strange and frustrating phenomenon that unfortunately affects marijuana smokers is the tolerance factor. if you smoke enough of a certain strain, or combination strains, you will soon get "immune" to that strain/combo. i dont care if your smoking 60% THC bubble hash dipped in honey oil and then rolled in kief,
(THAT SOUNDS DAMM GOOD BY THE WAY)
wink.gif
if you've been smoking primarily that combination for a while, you will get mostly immune to it. after a few days, most likely it will barely get you high. but if you then smoke some other random bud that may not even be that good, you will probably get much higher. this must be due to the different cannabinoid profiles of the different strains, and our bodies' (quickly) built up a tolerance to these profiles. the way i see it, the way i see it there are only 2 ways to get around this enemy.
1. have an unlimited supply of different strains available, perhaps 20 varieties atleast, and switch every few days(living in amsterdam is helpful for this)
2.smoke less herb
crazy as it sounds, this actualy works. for a new and occasional smoker, the surest way of getting high is smoke more herb. then, after a while, this painful and ironic switch happens. soon, you smoke so much herb it barely gets you high anymore. ironically if you cut back and smoke less herb, it will actually get you higher.
we live in a very mysterious world

Latest posts

Back