Help me find a hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stemjosh

Long Time Lurker
Reaction score
Right now I have 5 flowering plants three have confirmed themselves as females the other two are showing signs of males but not sure could still be calyxses but i need to find a really really cheap Hps sodium light the fifteen cfls are doing it someone please help

I would go with the 400 watt hps. What are the dimensions of your grow room? You are aiming for 50 watts per square foot. Take the length of your area and multiply by the width of your grow area and you have the square footage. Then figure out how much light you have. The website Trillions suggested has some good deals. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

I think you may have a problem with heat if your area is only 2X3 and you're going to get the above light. It has an integrated ballast that will add to the heat that the lightbulb is going to put out. Do you have good ventilation? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Its got pretty high celings and the closet is actually about fifteen feet long (one side is storage for old junk) with a fan on it it should be lk right

check for a local construction salvage place. i picked up a bunch of 250watt hps lights for 20$ each

Good score, theif!
I bought a four tube, four foot T-5 HO with lamps for $40 on ebay.

Latest posts

Back