Help me pick some strains please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Type_S150

Reaction score
Need some help picking out some strains to grow. so here is some background info on what I am looking for, and what my resources are:

- The room I am using is 10' x 10' with 8' ceilings
- I am a 1st time grower, so nothing too advanced please
- Would perfer something with a pretty high yield, as I want to grow as few as plants as possible.
- Would perfer something that will not give off alot of odor. I want to be discreet as possible.
- Would also perfer short flowering times, but am flexible

Thanks.

Heh, well a very small plant, would be low ryder. you can check out the crosses thtey have although i can't really tell you any strains that wont give a smell or much of one. You might wanna look into something to reduce smell (carbon filter)

Personal fav strains of mine are:

White Widow
Northern lights
Diesel (any type)
blueberry (but a cross, i like the flavour)
Blue mystic
white rhyno
(my home grown no matter WHAT it is hehe:D)

Dunno the list is endless of fav strains. But hopefully it'll give you a base of somethings to check into.

Peace bro!

Dewayne said:
Heh, well a very small plant, would be low ryder. you can check out the crosses thtey have although i can't really tell you any strains that wont give a smell or much of one. You might wanna look into something to reduce smell (carbon filter)

Personal fav strains of mine are:

White Widow
Northern lights
Diesel (any type)
blueberry (but a cross, i like the flavour)
Blue mystic
white rhyno
(my home grown no matter WHAT it is hehe:D)

Dunno the list is endless of fav strains. But hopefully it'll give you a base of somethings to check into.

Peace bro!
Thanks. When I made the comment about odor, I was just pointing out that I would prefer less over more, lol. Are most of those strains pretty easy to grow?

Blue Mystic and ww are. i'm growing them now. BM is some great bud, one of my favs:D.

Cinderella 99 if you can find it, if not Grapefruit ..... they have a very high yield, C99 takes 49 days of flowering to the day every time. Grapefruit takes around 56 days. The odour is not what you would expect from a marijuana plant, it's quite fruity and very low key.
The finished product is as good as you can get.

I'm in the middle of placing an order @ DrC's right now :) I have to get new beans for the new hydro right?
I have white widow, blue mystic and white satin in my cart so far...

ww and blue mystic were my first ever grow :D

want something fast and discreet..

lowryder.. any strain.

Type_S150 said:
Need some help picking out some strains to grow. so here is some background info on what I am looking for, and what my resources are:

- The room I am using is 10' x 10' with 8' ceilings
- I am a 1st time grower, so nothing too advanced please
- Would perfer something with a pretty high yield, as I want to grow as few as plants as possible.
- Would perfer something that will not give off alot of odor. I want to be discreet as possible.
- Would also perfer short flowering times, but am flexible

Thanks.
top 44 is the way to go it can be finished from seed to harvest in proper conditions in 9-10 weeks.. it is not an auto flowering strain most lowryder plants are 50 50 on weather or not they auto flower and have low yield, Top 44 from nervina seeds is $20 including shipping and you get free 10 pack of some other strains i got durban x sunk #1.... Top 44 dosnt get much taller than 3ft and dose not grow bushy, I think this is what you are looking for

Latest posts

Back