Help Me Please...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
icon14.gif
Help Me Please...
dwc-basic-normal.jpg
IS THIS ALL I NEED OTHER THEN NUTES FOR HYDRO GROWING

Deep Water Culture systems are an excellent way to grow hydroponically while cutting your costs.

In a DWC system the roots lie in a constantly aerated nutrient solution. It is the perfect system for beginners to learn the art hydroponics.

Included in this kit:

DWC-base.jpg
transpacer.gif

DWC Base Reservoir System
Provides a 4 gallon reservoir of nutrient solution. The tight lid houses four 4in net pots.
kitpart_5.jpg
transpacer.gif

Air Pump w/ 4 inch Bubble Disk & Tubing
A durable air pump feeds air to the nutrient solution via the huge 4 inch bubble disk, infusing the solution with tiny life giving bubbles

transpacer.gif

Four 4 Inch Net Pots
Strong and flexible net pots for repeated use.

transpacer.gif
Four Rockwool Cubes
Rockwool cubes are the ideal medium for starting seedlings or cuttings.

transpacer.gif
Hydroton Grow Rocks
Simply one of the best grow mediums on the market. It is clean, pH neutral, pH stable and perfect for DWC systems.

transpacer.gif
Instructional Manual & Grow Guide CD-ROM
Think we'd leave you hanging with all of this equipment? No way man, we're going to make it as easy as humanly possible to help you through this experience; after all we want you telling you friends how awesome our system works. In the PDF files on the CD-ROM we'll walk you through each growth phase; how and when to apply the nutrient packs. We'll let you in on some of our green thumb tricks and give you a head start with our years of experience

it sounds like it ,,,,,,,but i m not hydro yet!:giggle: best wait for the hydro guys to come along :tokie:

p.s and some lights

lighting, ventilation, ph up and down solutions, nutrients, genetics and probibly a better air pump as well with bubble strips. that one pumpmight not be stron enough for that many plants....

maybe even a aquarium warmer or chiller depending on your setup in mind.

might be a few other things like cleaning supplies for the rez and oscillating fans a hydrometer, thermometer, ph, ppm and tds meter....

get good nutrients my friend! and maybe even a carbon scrubber.

wash that hydroton well before putting it in netcups with plants....the residue can be bad if not washed properly.

Check out the "DIY" section here Canna'.. you can build a better system than that for about 1/2 the price.
From the information that I have read, that system will require "upgrades" in order to produce anyway.

Latest posts

Back