help on rolling blunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampvixin

vampvixin
Reaction score
I need sum kinda intro into rolling a damn blunt..my 2 grown kids act like its a damn art form. my just look as bad as they fall apart. I know its hard toexplain online but maybe a web site lol

wanna know how i learned to roll a nice fat blunt...... may sound dumb as **** but go with me on this one...

get yourself a peice of paper.... cut it to the size of a royal blunt wrap.... rip the rest of what you have left into small shreds... now place the scraps into your fake blunt.... roll it.. lick it... stick it... and now you have the perfect practice. with out the waste of buying a blunt wrap.

i suggest blunt wraps for anyone.. because you don't have to split the blunt.. which if it's stale or brittle can be a royal pain in the ***... always have a plastic card there with you.... and a lighter.. and of course your bag of weed.... and tada you've rolled the perfect blunt.

someone once told me... as long as it's smokeable.. it works.
the more you roll.. the better at it you'll get.

www.waytoomany.com go to the video section, they have plenty of ways to roll.

the more practice the better, try out the paper method build up your confidence roll 2-3 then get your real blunt materials out.. and give her a go... bet you'll do great... and take a toke for me.

p.s.) if you get a crack in the blunt... keep rolling it.. you can always seal the blunt with a rolling paper.

You'd want to take your time when rolling it too>blunt paper is a lil fragile and not as tough as regular rolling paper.I like to buy cigars and empty the tobacco then fill the suckers...the "Miami Blunts" and other brands just taste too uncomfortable and leave a certain aftertaste that I don't like

practice practice practice...buy a box of blunts and roll them than break them open and repeat. Eventually you will be a pro

Maybe you could start with something smaller. I roll spliff like it's my assembly line job. But, once I get a huge blunt wrap in my hand I have no idea how to do it. I kind of feel like this...:stuff-1125699181_i_ Haha. So, what I'm getting at is maybe you should try small and work large.

I know it sounds daft but its easy with a cigar.

Make sure you get yourself one thats not too big / fat.. then gently pinch the end and roll your fingers back and forth to release the innards.. once you've emptied the cigar youll have a tube of cigar leaf.

Stuff a roach in one end, and stuff weed in the other, and you have yourself a blunt :D

Latest posts

Back