Help please, i have nanners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Rosy. I have been watching for nanners myself -- except I have never seen one. It sounds like you are dealing with it just fine. I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon. I know how it feels when something goes wrong -- I feel ya, girl....

Peace

Thanks Hemper, I know you do. I remember. It is shocking when something upsets the whole grow like that. Thanks for being here.

Have you seen a picture of them? They look like a little tiny yellow banana, or a bright yellow piece of leaf at first but then it opens like a flower and pollinated the universe... or the bathroom.

Once you see a nanner in person you will forever be on the look out...:D

Glad you got it sorted out Rose. A couple beans is no biggie.

unfortunately if you have baby seeds on some plants the pollen likely spread 2 weeks ago or more.:eek:

It is fortunate that they are that yellow color. It really stands out next to the green of the bud. The trick is to catch them soom enough. When that freebie fem I had hermie, I wasn't keeping a close enough eye out. You can bet that I am checking all my girls now, even my Mandala strains that I have never had any problems with.

I would rather have a hermie than spider mites.

Rose, If the leaf and buds get too dry they probably won't do so great for bubble, but You can dry them further and get some dry ice and use the same bubble bags to make dry ice hash. Its super easy and super good :)

Rosebud said:
Smeg, I am sorry, yes you should have asked. I forget how much we abbreviate around here. I was lost for a long time when i started at this great site. I guess the proper term would be "selfing"? or hermaphrodite.

Well, BWD, I guess I will not be scratching mine, as I don't have any anymore. They are outta here! Enjoy your scratch!:eek:

Did I mention two more plants have seeds? Not many. :mad: :shocked: :hitchair: :hitchair: :**: :chillpill: :ccc:

Hope yual didnt take disrespect from me mamme? I was just jokin round, please forgive.

BWD

i am very sad for you Rosebud---how long did you flower---pp is an 8 week flower

I am not positive when they went in to flower. I always keep record except this time. I was just going by trics. They were clear and cloudy, no degradation. I was thinking of taking them by this weekend. No foxtailing on these plants.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Hope yual didnt take disrespect from me mamme? I was just jokin round, please forgive.

BWD
No need for forgiveness BWD. What's that saying, better to ask for forgiveness then permission? ;):D

Rosebud said:
I am not positive when they went in to flower. I always keep record except this time. I was just going by trics. They were clear and cloudy, no degradation. I was thinking of taking them by this weekend. No foxtailing on these plants.

this makes me want to :cry: :cry: :cry:

bubble hash..I have done this with both dry and wet weed.....I like to hang the plant for a day or two then clip all buds off and into a freezer bag and into freezer..can stay in freezer for 6 months befor use. this works great for me as I like to take a little from each plant I harvest in Shed and close to Christmas I make bubble...

Dry ice hash.....Ive done this a few times as well and works real well....but the weed has to be trim and dry ...I use a gallon tuppaware jug and the 220micro bag(1gal)...I think I made a thread on this????

Rose...another tip I can share is when looking at the plants IME..a florescent like green spot appears where the "nanner" is about to pop out...your correct on they look like bannannas..is why the name nanner:aok:...have ya got any close ups of this plant a weeek or so ago?...I bet ya My nexy Harvest you will see what Im talking about...sorry you had to learn from this..but I think is best way to learn....heres a story of my first experieance with Hermie ..may chear ya up..than make ya sick...lol..

okay My very first grow and yes I was learning everyday...I had some white widow and in make shift tents in the Shed...Light leaks....oh yeah!!!!..anywho..spotted these little yellow bannanna looking things and took pics for the passion to help...evryone and they brothers posted to be rid of it...( I took it like it was posion or something:doh:)...I went in like an assasin ..mashetty in right hand and garbage bag in other...bagged and tagged them...( They was in week 8 bloom)...took them to a building near by and put behind the bushes....I know today I made some landscaper very happy..:rofl:...anywho..hope that put a smile an ya face girl...

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back