Help setting up my first grow area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Flying High. Either buy a door that will fit--go to places like the Habitat for Humanity Restore place or make one. Then you can put any kind of hole you want in the door for ventilation.

thinking of starting my own grow room concealed problem is the area I intend to use is apx 1mx2mx2.2m high only intended to grow 2-4 just to see how things go also intending on purchasing a grow kit tent,lights,fans etc any suggestions 1st time grower any tips would be much appreciated

I would still need a fan for the inside correct?

You always want at least 1 fan on the inside to keep the air moving. And depending on the size of the grow-space, you may need more than 1. I use 5x5 tents and I have 1 oscillating fan that blows under the canopy of the plants and another oscillating fan that is hanging from the top of the tent to blow across the tops of the plants. Keeping the air moving a lot in the space is vital to the health of the plants, and it helps to strengthen the bud carrying stems so that they don't fall over under the weight of larger buds. :)

Latest posts

Back