help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Stacey

Newb Grower
Reaction score
i need some help identifing the problem.

IMG_6831.JPG

looks like some sort of nutrient problem but i could be wrong. maybe nitrogen. im prob wrong though

over-watering, over-nuting or heat/ozone stress.. i would say.

I may be wrong, normally i see this happening too close to the light, or when i up the nutes too much - on the older leaves, or on the odd occasion where i overwater newer plants.

Is this on lower leaves or higher leaves?

If they are high up then most likely just heat or ozone stress.

If they are lower, then more likely the other 2.

All just from my experience though, could be PH.. never had trouble with that myself :D

sorry to give so many possibilitys

Looks like Nitro burn to me. In the picture with the leaf mottled, on the edge of the leaf it looks brown and crisped ? but I don't see that in the other set of leaves are they two different plants ? or are we dealing with the one plant ? Is the leaf up high or a lower one ?
If you suspect nute problems then give the plant a good flushing or two, and check your light that if your hand is just on top of your plant does your light burn your skin ? if it does then your light is too close.
Thinkin good thoughts for your grow
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks man. just one plant. other forums say its ph lockout. do you think this is the case?

Latest posts

Back