here are my ladie week 2 m39 clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
here it boys tell me what you think:hitchair:

M39 Clones 1.jpg

M39 Clones 3.jpg

M39 Clones 4.jpg

M39 Clones 5.jpg

M39 Clones 6.jpg

M39 Clones 7.jpg

M39 Clones 8.jpg

M39 Clones 9.jpg

M39 Clones 10.jpg

They look great! Did you say these were clones or soil plants?

yeah man looking good how long before ya through them into bud

An do you mean are they clones or from seed Richy-B cozz clones can be soil plants like his one are

My bad. Seeds or clones? I didn't know how clones were grown, thats why I was asking? Do you lose any potency when cloning? I also thought cloning was just like a bud stuck in to a hydro type system and it just kept the bud growing? not the plant? Please explain cloning ina nutshell if you could?

in nutshell you have a mother plant which you already know is a female plant but its always on veg hours you take cuttings from her usally 3inches or taller then you root them once rooted you can put them on veg hours to make em bigger before flowering or some people put them straight onto flower which your proberly thinking of the bud stick pretty much.The clones will always have the same characteristics of its mother same thc content n evrything hope that helped you understand a bit better let us know if you wanna know anythng else mate

2 more weeks b4 they go to 12-12 there all clones from previous grow all female

very nice... keep it up, cant wait to see them budding.

Thanx! great way to explain it also!Step 1 :farm:
Step 2 :ccc:
Step 3:stoned:

looking darn lush and ready for some nuggz. keep us posted !
whats your soil mix consist of?

pro-mix bx major conponent canadian sphagum peat moss perlite vermiculite ph adjuster mycorise-pro

copycat ;)
i use promixBX,tons more perlite,wormcast,touch of blood/bonemeal
works everytime and organic :)

What lighting cycle and what watt lights are you using? clones are looking great man! can't wait to see them in flowering, keep up the good growing! good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

im using 1000 watts hps whit angel reflector 18-6 light cycle all my wall are cover whit black and blue plastic

Latest posts

Back