What are you growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please define good?

just curious
I think you are yanking my chain but incase you are serious… You know the kind that get you lit! I don't even mind the melt into the couch varieties. Since I am kind of a new grower. I get new strains to try every grow. So far Northern lights and sour 60 are my 2 favs. Wasn't s fan of the gorilla glue or the zkittles although they were a great high GG was harsh for me and the zkittles has a taste. I could not figure out what it was. I like mind blowing azz kicking weed.

good weed is not that hard to find as it once was
Yes you are right. My only experience was brick weed in the late 70s. Which is why I only started smoking weed for real in 2021 when my state allowed recreational use.

Yes you are right. My only experience was brick weed in the late 70s. Which is why I only started smoking weed for real in 2021 when my state allowed recreational use. I have only tasted mine since then.

I think you are yanking my chain but incase you are serious… You know the kind that get you lit! I don't even mind the melt into the couch varieties. Since I am kind of a new grower. I get new strains to try every grow. So far Northern lights and sour 60 are my 2 favs. Wasn't s fan of the gorilla glue or the zkittles although they were a great high GG was harsh for me and the zkittles has a taste. I could not figure out what it was. I like mind blowing azz kicking weed.

thanks for the reply , I was genuinely curious because we all have different tastes

good weed to me would be grown outdoors , lots of sun and rain , low humidity , no fungicides , pesticides , or herbicides

natural ferts like worm castings

and good genetics

thanks for the reply , I was genuinely curious because we all have different tastes

good weed to me would be grown outdoors , lots of sun and rain , low humidity , no fungicides , pesticides , or herbicides

natural ferts like worm castings

and good genetics
That is how I grow mine. With the exception of rain we rarely get that. I have only used the Bt once a year ago because my babies had worms. I tried the mild soapy water first but they weren’t responding. The first plant was so close to harvest. I just cut it early. One was not even close to ready. Love to use compost and worm castings and guanos. Jerry taught me to make teas to feed my girls. They love it. My plants were neglected somewhat this year. Dad has been in the hospital at least 4 times this summer. I take care of both my parents. Dad is 87 and has cancer. Mom is 85 and has dementia early stages. If dad is in the hospital she wants to sit at the hospital all day to visit. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind visiting. Just don’t think it needs to be for 8 hours. I accommodate her as often as possible. They are my priority but I give my girls as much attention as possible. So very glad to find people out there willing to share their knowledge.

That is how I grow mine. With the exception of rain we rarely get that. I have only used the Bt once a year ago because my babies had worms. I tried the mild soapy water first but they weren’t responding. The first plant was so close to harvest. I just cut it early. One was not even close to ready. Love to use compost and worm castings and guanos. Jerry taught me to make teas to feed my girls. They love it. My plants were neglected somewhat this year. Dad has been in the hospital at least 4 times this summer. I take care of both my parents. Dad is 87 and has cancer. Mom is 85 and has dementia early stages. If dad is in the hospital she wants to sit at the hospital all day to visit. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind visiting. Just don’t think it needs to be for 8 hours. I accommodate her as often as possible. They are my priority but I give my girls as much attention as possible. So very glad to find people out there willing to share their knowledge.
I wish I could give my plants more time but life always has a way of keeping you busy.

I wish I could give my plants more time but life always has a way of keeping you busy.
Yes it does. My goal is to learn enough to be a licensed grower. You can grow up to 300 plants here with a license. I don't do anything half way. I love gardening. Grandma taught me a lot. I have been gardening for 50 years just not cannabis. I am on my 3rd grow season. Each year my yield doubles. Although this year its is going to he much more. The teas have almost tripled the size of my plants.

Jan, sorry to hear about your mom & dad. I lost my dad to cancer at 66 years old and my mom to dementia at the ripe old age of 98. Hard to watch people you love go that way.
If mom makes it to 98 I would love it. Each and every day I spend with them is a blessing. I would not trade it for anything. My adult children help me with them. Jessica is my youngest. She and her family live in the guest house. My son lives here with me. Dad has to be watched 24/7. He is a fall risk. My son David watches at night while I sleep.

Latest posts

Back