Here we go!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpdaddycoolz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! i thought i'd show you guys what i was gettin into! :hubba:

Im dealin with 5 seeds, all in the buckets below.

Strains:
1 trainwreck and 4 bag seeds, believed to be Buddah's sister. (thats what i was told any ways

I also have 9 clones in the smaller containers

Strains:
3 skunk #2, 3 bubblegum, 2 white widow, and 1 Hindu kush.

Im using Fox farm ocean forest.The nutrients ive fed them so far are:

Thrive alive B1 - Transplanting into bigger pots.

And a combination of Indonisian Bat Guano along with the green Age Old Grow for vegging.

Im going to continue with alternating STRAIGHT WATER, Then the combination of The bat guano and age old grow every 2 weeks.

I also have the Gravity and bush master from humboldt county (which i've used with Great Results) which i will be feeding to my plants once i think im ready for them. When i start flowering, i have the Age Old Grow Flowering nutrients. My last grow wasnt very consistant with these waterings, but All the same nutrients and I've had good feedback from family as well as the one friend i smoke with, whose also a grower.

Wish me luck and here are some pictures!!!! :p

Ohhhh! and just to tell you guys now, i started them under some T5 flourescents and they were all different heights. It was difficult to adjust some of them to the right level and they stratched a little, especially my trainwreck. Thats the one that is Inside of the tomato cage.

CIMG0014.JPG

CIMG0016.JPG

CIMG0018.JPG

CIMG0020.JPG

CIMG0021.JPG

CIMG0026.JPG

Latest posts

Back