Hermie????!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are seeing swollen calyx, but hard to tell b/c of the camera/phone pic

I agree i dont see anything either...can ya post pics of what ya think are ball sacs..i think duck is right on...and BTY that plant is more indica dom...just my thaughts they look good tho just a bit stretchy...take care and be safe

the last entry on the last page is what Im worried about. I know the camera suck, but what should I be looking for? Here is one of the bulbs with the seed lookin thing. I opened the bulb and that little pre seed was in it. Also, Im curious. Why do you say indica? I thought if the plant was short and bushy it would be indica. Tall and thin, sativa.

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Okay, from looking at the examples in your grow journal, all I can see is swollen calyxes. Concerning the above pics, I can't tell. I have a feel that all you're seeing are swollen calyxes, which is normal. Sorry, the picture quality isn't all that great.

Just keep your eye on it. If they start to open up, looking like bananas, then you know you have male flowers. Let's hope for the best, though. I don't think you have hermies.

Im very worried that light exposure during night time may have caused it.

"light poisoning" is a pretty common form of hermie stress. Do you think you had light issues at some point?.

Latest posts

Back