Hey everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's up guys? I just found you tonight, and i'm excited. I was searching yahoo on how to grow my own bud. I just moved to Germany, and I live on an army post. It's not so easy to bring bud on when they have freakin dogs at the gate sometimes. I used to before, but it will be much easier, and less nerve racking to just grow my own. I'm looking for some kool people to chat with. Is anyone else here from Germany?

Welcome Princess! Enjoy your stay with us and good luck with your new hobby! :smoke1:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

What's up PHP welcome to MP, I know you'll like it here:)
There's Alot of experienced growers that are waiting to help you out!
See ya around;)
Dro:cool2:

Hey everyone, thanks for showing me love. I have to get some equipment before I can start my garden. I am putting it on my list for Santa. I've been a good girl lol. I was an all day everyday smoker until I moved to Germany. It was two months before I smoked anything! I finally decided screw it. It took three drags to get me high.I miss my ****. I'm not a big drinker, but since i've become a virgin smoker I have been getting down on some e&j. I just love weed man. That's my **** ya know? Damn the people who make it illegal. It's all a conspiracy cuz they can't really tax the ****. I think it's much better than alcohol because you never hear about people fuckin up a lot when they're high. Oh except afro man lol. Add me and send me a message if you wanna chat.

i love to see more ladies entering the growing world (wish mrs C would ;)) welcome to marijuana passion princess, any thing you need just holla, ill point you in the right direction. do you know what setup you want off santa?? lol

see you around the boards babe, peace.

85C

Welcome to MP, Princess! Hope Santa is very good to you!

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

:welcome:2 MP.com. Well today is my B-day so I'm gonna go :bong:and:bongin:and:ccc:....so I'll see ya on the inside.:fly:

Happy b-day kronic. I'm sure it will be a HIGHlight in your life :). I'm just chilling. I need to go to bed I guess since I have to make some Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Fun fun...tty guys later.

Latest posts

Back