Hey everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonk

Toker
Reaction score
Long time smoker first time grower, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been smoking for a while and hate having to buy my bud so I'm decide why not grow it for a change. At first I thought it would be easy since bud is a weed and they always seems to grow when ever you don't want them to, but after reading a few grow guides it seems like a tasking hobby. Hopefully I'll get it down so I can enjoy my own grows for a change.

Well hope to get to know my fellow tokers and growers on these forums, give me a shout if you have any advice on outdoor growing cause that seems like my best option to grow. See ya'll later.

Hello and welcome to our cyber home...:)

Ya it is a hobby to alot of people, but i think for the most part that it isnt as hard as it seems to grow.
Alot of people think its a very hard task to grow, and harvest MJ when first starting out... But you are right, It is a weed, and for the most part its a hardy weed.

With proper knowledge, and proper care you can easily get a grow going.

Remember to be smart and safe.
Best of luck.
EH

P.s The search tool is helpful, and the "stickys" rock!...read up man.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome, its harder than that to get good nugs. Read around

welcome aboard bonk.. :)

Growing quality weed isn't hard, but mucking it up, is plumb easy...;)
READ, READ, READ.. then come ask questions on anything that you don't understand.
You'll get all of the friendly advice and suggestions, that you can handle..

Hey, welcome! If it's good buds ya want....the more ya put into it, the more you'll get out of it.

You've come to the right place. :)

Yo Ho welcome Bonk,:cool2:

Always good to see a new member. Peruse the site rules, they are few and simple, and they really make this site a pleasing place to be. Growing can be fun, and exciting. To me it's more like a labor of love. I make mistakes with it all the time. The idea is to go slow and think it all through before you pop that seed. Indoor or out, both have advantages, and disadvantages.
Everyone is right though about reading up on what it is you want to do. Tons of great info in the forums here, and there are lots of really hot growers here that know their stuff every two ways from tuesday if ya get my meaning.
Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you and we'll smoke one in your honor.
again welcome friend.:48:

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Welcome Bonk !! U come to the right Place to get info !!!

Welcome to the site! Lots of good info and great people here to learn from. Hope to see your grow!

nice to have you join bonk. youll have quality grass in no time.

well maybe not the front lawn anyway i havent mowed mine in weeks :D

Welcome my Friend and looking forward to your grow...KeepN it GREEN

hey bonk and welcome to MP im sure you find your way around the site pretty fast and make yourself at home if ya need anything man just ask and its nice to see a fellow texan on the forums, see ya around;)

hi bonk welcome to mp ,, lots of great people on here youll be up and growing in no time ,look forward to seeing your first grow :tokie:

Latest posts

Back