Hey everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
Hey all, new to this specific thred, but I have been doing this for awhile. If anyone needs help with anything, dont be afraid to just type a post on here or send me a message. Ill be watching you all for some amaizing yeilds this year!

Welcome to the forums man. Glad to have another experienced grower here. Are you a Indoor or Outdoor grower? What strains ya grown? Hope you enjoy the site.

I have actually grown inside and out. Right now I am growing a plant outside. I am having problems with these darn spider mites, but im working on getting them out of the garden. But the strain I am growing is just some seeds I saved from good buds I smoked. You know they all have different street names, But I will post some pics of the plant when I get rid of these suckers. Yeah man, I am excited to be apart of the site.

Welcome Dude! Enjoy being TheBest :D
And watch out for those seeds out of the good smoke bag...
Mine were same and turned hermies.... Many people around think Hermies are often the result when growing from a seed found in good smoke... I am hoping that's not the case :hubba:
Good luck bro! Post some of the best grows on MP in a while...
Enjoy!

nikimadritista said:
Welcome Dude! Enjoy being TheBest :D
And watch out for those seeds out of the good smoke bag...
Mine were same and turned hermies.... Many people around think Hermies are often the result when growing from a seed found in good smoke... I am hoping that's not the case :hubba:
Good luck bro! Post some of the best grows on MP in a while...
Enjoy!
Thanks bro. Really, I have never heard or read anything about that, but I will keep that in mind. But I will definatly be posting. I am actually going to make a grow room today. And start a fresh batch for you guys. So be on the look out.

akirahz said:
uh oh, guess i should change my avatar
lol nah... your just the best bud. I am the best period ;) LOL. j/k

noticed u was actively veiwin my thread/grow journal. wat'd ya think so far wat i started with and wat im at hand with so far? i'm always open for any types suggestions criticism ideas etc.... this is mmy first grow ever myself. i'm havin issues trustin my judgement on the males and females (my last two posts on my thread explain. please could ya shed some light on it for me. i'd greatly appreciate it. thank-you "best"

also wellcome to MP. i know i've never been able to get where i am now so far if it weren't for this site. as i am strictly a noob wit noone helpin me wit any experience. i'm sick an tired of messin with people who are nosey and ask ?'s in the real world and tattle tales and im thru wit gettin dirt smoke for outrageous prices and it never even weighin out right. im doin this so i can eliminate havin to deal wit anyone when it comes to my passion for mari.

yes, I was admiring your courage to still do the growth even with the critisism. I was suprised to jump through and see your growth, despite the pest problems of the outside. They look great! I have a plant right now that I am just having fun with, I toped it a few days ago and its already sprouted back. I don't know about that 1 pollen sack thing. I haven't come across a one pollen sack on a plant personally. I will do some reading for you to find out for sure though. Are they bag seed plants or did you purchase the seeds?

Started my grow journal for you guys. Lets hope its a good one!
Link is in my signature!

they were all bag seed but it took me like 2 years of bags of some real good stuff. mostly excellent nug, but some were from a brick of some real good brick weed. i was shocked at the potency of this brick bud i got one time. two tokes and i was almost so high it was miserabal both very cerebral and body intense stuff. and didnt look like ya normal brick bud either. color was diff, heck just the overall it was not of the ordinary lookin tastin or potency brick u usually get i.e. dirty shwag commercial brick. and all the seeds were perfectly fine that i planted. i picked all the tan/grayish ones with like tiger stripes on em. does the bagseed thing make any difference in outcome? i'm almost positive out all of them that that was the only male and all the others were female but maybe still like a week too soon to be 100% sure maybe. i'd have taken pix but it was dark an all i got is my cell cam i use when i go out to em. but yeah the one pollen sak thin i thought was very strange but it was the biggest plant and tallest of them all which i hear that males are usually more prominent in size and height. hence why im assume .... but this isnt somethin i wanna do on just a slight educated assumption. but thank you very much for the input. and that u read on it fopr me i look forward to possibly gettin some better light on the subject maybe. preciate it best. good luck in all ur endeavours as well.

Latest posts

Back