Hey Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witchking

Reaction score
Hey folks. Saw some of my peeps are here so I figured I better come check up on a few of these disturbed characters that have invaded your site here. lol

You gained some really quality people though. I am properly humbled to be friends with some of them.

Real quick about me..
I've Been doing this for 20 years. Been growing in coco for the last 15.

I'm an overnight success..20 years in the making...I finally can grow good weed..lol and I couldn't have done it without the help of my canna board peeps, all the advice, and great genetics over the years has turned me into the grower I am today.

Anyway hope to meet some new friends and keep up with old ones and hopefully make positive contributions.

:p

Welcome Back , Very Nice to meet you
Image result for nice to meet you funny

Drifting13
Boo
Big Sur
Giggy
Putembk
Oldbay

The old place just isn't the same without you guys, it's devoid of spirit so to speak..
Alabaster filled me in on where everyone was migrating. Glad to see you all again.

Weedhopper
Yooper420
Rosterthecog

Thank you for welcoming me to your home.

Thanks for the Welcome Cannagrammy.
What's up man,don't know if we have Crossed paths yet but I've also been around various sites for the last fifteen years or so.ill be watching for some pics of what u got working over your way.you can check me out over at (Back in the saddle).I just finished that journal up.
Well nice to meet you bro, happy growing to all of y'all

Latest posts

Back