Hey now everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakedowncat

Lot Rat
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a minute and say high to everyone!

Little history.....

Haven't had a garden in 6 years or so and back then it was learning everything from High Times and trial and error. Have about 2 years experience indoor & outdoor. Plan to start again once some "restrictions" are up.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for sharing their wealth of knowledge! I've been browsing the forums and have already found some great tips & tricks!

Thanks Again!

Shakedowncat

Welcome to MP and enjoy. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, just remember to look through the forum for any and all information before posting so that way we control the repeating of the same thread again and again.

Fire it up
KT

yeah that.. since you did look though the wealth of knowledge though here.. help us to help the newbies...

I want to grow old and be very comfortable to ask any kids if they have any mojo.. and knowing I did help lot people for years that will comes in the future..

Many thanks! Most of my questions are on seed banks and peoples experience with them in the US. I'm looking for some threads now. Any advice?:)

thanks papabeach, it definately all comes back around, my best friends stepdad brought me into the ring as his partner with some outdoor many years ago and we definately both reaped the benefits.....

my only problem is i've been out of the game for a while and kind of isolated, so i've got no stock to work with......back then we were using an NL that I cloned from a friend along with some purple seeds that he came up with

any recommendations?

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. If your looking at purchasing some genetics take a peak down in the seedbank section of the site. ;)

hxxp://xxx.marijuana-seeds.nl/ (replace the x's with www, an http)
descreat shiping. but don't get the breader package. pros of them, they don't come derelety from amsterdam, they ship from the UK. i must say they got some pretty good strains, an there seeds are for real check out my grow down below super sliver haze an mazar, might have came from them

Ooops for got so say wellcome. this place is the best, nothing but pro's an people that really wanna lurn.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the welcome! Especially those of you who've offered a bit 'o direction on some beaners. Many thanks and I'll see you guys around! Can't wait to get a setup of my own started!

Peace.

Latest posts

Back