Hey....whats going on?...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
hi all...ive been absent from the site for a couple days...and upon returning today...i noticed 5 blocks of my rep bar missing...whats going on with that?....i notice some people have yellow type stars and such too....can someone fill me in....thanks....space

Yes I took your blocks!
And the yellow medals are awarded to the person who can steal the most blocks at a time!!!

Its a great game they have set up you should play!
And no you cant have your blocks back! LOL

Cheers!!!

ps just kidding friend next time dont stay away so long LOL
Glad your back!

Cheers!!!

I think that we are all getting too hung up on green bars and yellow stars. When the "Thanks" was first disabled, everyone who was a member then had the same amount of green and yellow bars, regardless of your "actual" rep--members who had been around for years and had thousands and thousands of posts and had hundreds or thousands of thanks had the same amount of green/yellow bars as someone with a hundred posts and a half dozen thanks. In other words, the "Rep" that showed after the "Thanks" was disabled was not a true rep unless you became a member after the Thanks was disabled. Members who came in after the "Thanks" was disabled started from scratch.

I do not know what the yellow stars signify.

cool great...so basically your saying....the more you post...the more it goes up?....am i getting the jist of this?...and sorry i was away so long...i was taking care of my health...i have hypertension....not that i wanted to be away but had to....

Hypertension kept you away?
Man I have had hypertension so bad for the past 10 years the doctors cant figue out why I havent stroked out yet! I take pills for it every morning. Yours must be real bad. Good luck with that my friend.

Cheers!!!

thanks disc....well it aint so bad....however im a young man and i have just been stressed out bad lately...and was just trying to keep it under control...when it gets bad i get blurry vision and all that stuff...not fun....being laid off for almost a whole year...can't find work anywhere...as well as the stress of providing for my family (which is first and foremost in my life before anything else)...just adds to it...plus me not puffin till after March 9th is not helping....im supposed to take liprosil 10mg everyday...but prefer herb to releive my stresses and BP....thanks for your best friend....i wish you the same as well....

Man you sound like I am talking to myself!!!!
I have been out of work for more then a year as well, cant find anything dont even have poggy coming in anymore. 4 kids to feed and had to borrow money for mortgage and food this month. Man I feel your pain trust me! Keep your chin up man and do what it takes to ride out the storm something will break for you I am sure! If you need someone to talk to dont be affraid to talk to me friend, I know all to well what your going through because i am living it now as well. I am older and have been kicked into the ditch a dozen times and always get back up and start climbing the ladder of life all over again. You can never give up specialy if there are kids invovled! If not for yourself do it for them just keep getting up!

Cheers!!!

thanks disc your words are soothing to say in the least....it has been hard...seriously...i am just glad i have supportive people behind me through these turbulent times...i have had to borrow money numerous times from family...but they dont care...they understand as well...i too friend keep getting knocked down only to get back up...however there are times where it is hard to hold my chin high....but i somehow manage like you friend...my son being the biggest inspiration....i can be in a mood all bad crying to myself...but when i hear my little chummies laughter and see his smile all becomes great again and i find reason and resolve through that...i look at it the same way too....if im not gonna do it for myself...im gonna do it for them...which also gives me strength and will power to keep it moving...friend i say thanks to you for your support as well...it is much much appreciated....it is good to talk to someone who is experiencing the same...it feels good to be able to talk about it....thanks again....your buddy space...

Never give up! Good for you! My little 4 year old girl does it for me too! When she laughs and asks daddy for help keps me going. You will do just fine space and i know its hard to keep your chin up but just do it one day at a time and you will find light at the end of this dark tunnel trust me. Never give up the fight and dont forget any survival techniques you have learned alone the way.

I am just a web site away you need to talk friend.

Cheers!!!

thank you disc...it is very pleasing to know there are people still in this world that care and will listen....you are truly a good person...i look forward to talking to you in the near future again....and again thanks...your buddy space...

I dunno...but when I joined there was not thanks button...and I got a couple of them little stars...don't know what they mean???

Space, as far as rep, it comes from others, not the amount of posts. If someone likes what you had to say they can give you posotive rep, if they don't like it they can give you negative rep.

Latest posts

Back