Heya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Hey! It's been a looong time since i've been here. i Just moved and got another place so i'll be able to get on the forum again. How's everyone doing?

Nice to see ya back on the forum Dewayne.

got any outdoors in the works?

:D

thanks :p and yeah, last year the plants i grew i polenated one plant and i'm growing those this year. They are definately indica, when i go back to the place where they are shortly to visit i'll take some pics and post up. :p

Welcome back D. Good to have you here. Hope to see some pics of your grow sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

thanks man, and yeah definately just have to get back up there which will be in a few weeks.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

lol thanks TGB but i've already been around to know i enjoy the site lol! :)

Sorry about that. :p Just woke up and didn't even notice your post count. :eek: OK how about welcome back then. ;)
Dewayne said:

lol it's okay :p how'd your stoney bud grow come out?

They all came out great. Growing more of them as we speak. ;)
Dewayne said:
lol it's okay :p how'd your stoney bud grow come out?

RFLMAO....hahahah

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

Dewayne...ya pass out in the corner of the room for a couple months and then.....your just a part of the scenery man. hahahahah

:bong1:

allgrownup said:
RFLMAO....hahahah

Dewayne...ya pass out in the corner of the room for a couple months and then.....your just a part of the scenery man. hahahahah

:bong1:

yeah lol...seems that way :) it's all good, i'm not trying to be anything else, i just enjoy the talk about marijuana

Latest posts

Back