high ph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8xjagerxbongxtoker

Reaction score
i test my waters ph and it came up 7.4 so my question is does this slow my plants growth? i been watching my ww and moby **** fem for almost a month now and the ww has not sprouted yet but the moby **** is peeking but very little so im worried

Are you in dirt or hydro? If in dirt check your run off ph.
Usually seed problems are from over watering or too much ferts
in soil not ph.

way high for for both Hydro and soil..

and yes slow down plant growth..Number # thing my friend is PH..

PH is Our friend:D say that ...lol..

Hydro..i think 5.5-5.8

soil 6.5-7.0

Adjust that water to propper PH..give me a shout if ya think i can help..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I've had problems similar to yours...you gotta tell us though: Dirt or Hydro? If it is Hydro, what medium are u using?

it is a soil grow.. so after watering the plant i test the drain waters ph level and its susposed to be within the 6.5 range?

aplaisia said:
I recommend reproducing nature. Rain is basically naturally distilled water. Therefore the water you provide should be distilled (pH 7).

B

This is not really true. While the evaporation process is much like distillation, the quality of your rain water depends on where you live and the pollutants in the air--rain water will pick these up. In urban areas with a lot of industrialization, your water may be very acidic. Even without pollutants, rain water is likely to have a pH closer to 5.5-6.0 because of the DO in rainwater.

aplaisia said:
I recommend reproducing nature. Rain is basically naturally distilled water. Therefore the water you provide should be distilled (pH 7).

B

This is not really true. While the evaporation process is much like distillation, the quality of your rain water depends on where you live and the pollutants in the air--rain water will pick these up. In urban areas with a lot of industrialization, your water may be very acidic and/or contaminated by other substances in the ground or air. Even without pollutants, rain water is likely to have a pH closer to 5.5-6.0 because of the DO in rainwater.

Latest posts

Back