Ho Ho Ho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubby

Reaction score
6 Months 'till Christmas. Glad I didn't take down all my Christmas lights. I got a jump on it this year. Or maybe it just gives me more time to put up more lights...:hubba:

Bwahaha, oh man. I wonder if I should say that to my daughter right now. She'd probably just start bugging me for it to be Christmas tomorrow, hah.

On a serious note: "HOW DARE YOU?>!!>>???111one"

:D lol

i'm way ahead of you cubby, i haven't taken down my christmas tree in 3 years!

I had to laugh extra hard at this because no more than 15 minutes ago I delivered a pkg to a house that still has its Xmas lights up. :)

Cubby... plug them in when it gets dark........ I dare ya...... I double dog dare ya........:grinch:

Grower13 said:
Cubby... plug them in when it gets dark........ I dare ya...... I double dog dare ya........:grinch:

They were never unpluged, they go from dusk to 11:00 PM
(their on one of those photo-cell thingys).
I do however have a string that the freakin' squirrels chewed thru,.....talk about your war on Christmas........DAMN WILDLIFE, NO RESPECT.

cubby said:
They were never unpluged, they go from dusk to 11:00 PM
(their on one of those photo-cell thingys).
I do however have a string that the freakin' squirrels chewed thru,.....talk about your war on Christmas........DAMN WILDLIFE, NO RESPECT.

rule #2 always blend in and don't attact attention........ do they flash to music....... have you check the fire extinguisher lately?

Unfortunately they don't flash. I am going to look into one of those programable light/music syncro things.

only if you play carol of the bells on repeat! :48:

best christmas song eva!!!!

Latest posts

Back