Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Martin Mull song from his first album:

Marion, you're only partly Marion
you're hardly the marrying kind.
Marion, you're only partly Marion
you left your ring finger behind.

She was doing laundry with the washing machine
she reached for the ringer
and zap went the finger
it was no consolation to come off so clean.

You're incomplete as a hand to hold
you'll never get a taste of that band of gold
it's so sad you'll never be the marrying kind
because Marion, left your ring finger behind.

Dang umbra. That sucks. Makes my hands hurt thinking about it.

Hey I just heard the funniest things on the weather channel ---A tornado warning and they told people to go to they basement !--If that ain't funny U never lived in the swamp ! --Basement in the swamp ? --That would be new !

If that was your middle finger that got cut Umbra --I'd show it to that son often !

How's it. ..beautiful day here in the North West. ..helping a friend that owns a gym in town put together some tai chi classes. ...fun afternoon. ..some one say let's burn one? :48:

Umbra Love the song.......
Yes Sir ....Juicy Fruit :48:

Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes & it's up to women to stomp the **** out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

We in fooooo some nasty weather....I been smoking Train Wreck. Took some pic's, wanted to share them with friends......happy with my meds....Umbra....keep the fingers on....I too trim with them and you just gotta slow down sometimes bro......Keef......well Keef. Rose...luv you emom. YD glad to see your getting your grow on.....I peek in. Giggy no hurry, when they come mon...they come. WH I'm glad we sometimes agree to disagree. Hippy...finally got the bumper sticker.....took me awhile, when we gonna get finished van pic's?

Yummy! Juicy Fruit! I smoked some once that tasted like Fruit Stripe Gum, good stuff.

Oh Kraven, that is beautiful.. a real stunner that one. Train wreck was the first plant I grew.. I made up a song and did a little dance when I smoked that first bowl of train wreck. Are you enjoying it? Kraven, g13 called me pot momma the other day.. cracked me up.. love you back.

Umbra, i can't believe it...didn't even get rid of your finger prints. shoot. That has to hurt like i don't know what.
Got my jammies on and am smoking some papaya...Some alaska wild salmon is thawing but I don't feel like eating it... looks a little long in the freezer... we will see what amazing thing I can do ..... ( go get burgers?)

Mr rb made me a very cool tall garden. I will take pics when my camera works. It is 4'x2'x16" deep. He made it out of untreated cedar and it is pretty.. and will be one heavy son of a gun when filled with dirt... I saw how beautiful it was and immediately thought, i could grow some pot in there... But no... onions beets etc.

We in fooooo some nasty weather....I been smoking Train Wreck. Took some pic's, wanted to share them with friends......happy with my meds....Umbra....keep the fingers on....I too trim with them and you just gotta slow down sometimes bro......Keef......well Keef. Rose...luv you emom. YD glad to see your getting your grow on.....I peek in. Giggy no hurry, when they come mon...they come. WH I'm glad we sometimes agree to disagree. Hippy...finally got the bumper sticker.....took me awhile, when we gonna get finished van pic's?

nice!

Good to hear from you Rose. You always have interesting things to share.
I have a fresh bowl and an ice cold glass of milk.
Another day in the record books. I'd like to think I made the best of it.

Good to hear from you Rose. You always have interesting things to share.
I have a fresh bowl and an ice cold glass of milk.
Another day in the record books. I'd like to think I made the best of it.

MILK! that's a kids drink. that's why i drink milk it is in the middle of the night washing it down with some cake or cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back