Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Hippie getting a bowl fix up and going to light it up. Are, you ready to Wake and Bake. I can't sleep it is 4:05 here.

Keef Wake and Bake time. Keef, did umbra give you those BPU seeds? I forgot. Well, I am going to go shopping on the net. Amazon!!! Got to order bat guano, so, I will have to use it when I flip to flowering. Keef, I can't get the hum. down in my grow room. My gauge say it is 80 degrees (hum) in my grow room. You got any ideas on lowing the hum? Let's smoke, :48: caught you later.

Nes, with our temperatures outside being mild your probably not running your heat or air conditioning in your home. I haven't cycled my system in six days or more. I run into this problem too, when you run your heat or AC, it dehumidifes the air in your house. My humidity was 77% this morning in my grow cabinet, and 74% in my home. Unless you are late in flower, I wouldn't worry too much. You can use a dehumidifier if you have e to.

morning all....lots of hype...just a simple thunder storm around 3:30 ish last night...a little wind but nothing to really speak of....off to work :p

Morning O.F.C. Clear & Cold is the way it looks now,suppose to hit 55* today:)
:48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Nes --Yes the BPU came from Umbra --I grew them out and got a breeding pair those seed U have came from that breeding !--I still have the mother and father of those seed !--The father came out of the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 so I named him Trips !-- I'm smoking on the BPU mother this morning !-- I have several clones and BPU has become a strong part of my grow !---She makes fat bud with a Blueberry smell and slightly blueberry flavor !---She nice !

Morning Keef...If I only Had More Room, I could start some more Varieties.....I like the sounds of the BPU...& I got some N.L. that I am dieing to POP......

The pot farmers lament !--I need more room !--- What up Cane ? --- I know the feeling Cane !--- I got some Strawberry Rhino I want to plant !--- I got plants everywhere !-- This Tetra Project is gonna take some room so I can't start anything else right now !----I'll be sexing a maybe starting the first !---Thin the herd and add me a Bubblicious and Papaya line soon --- They had a rocky start with bugs and stuff but finally got the straightened out !-- Sexing them will open up some room !--- Gonna keep me a GG#4 stud !--- He can move in with Trips -- Trips gonna get bred to that Strawberry Rhino one day !--and Bubblicious !

Got about a dozen plant out of those treated seed !---Tetra seed will come out the ground making 4 leaves at a time !--Making tetraploids like I'm doing by treating sprouts the first leaves are already formed so no instant identification! --- The extra thick tap root is there like they said it would be if I did it right !--They have only now dropped the shell !--- I'll get better at this with time !---

Smoked On some of that GG#4 the other day...Really Nice....:joint4:
Gotta get headed to the Gym.....Ya'll have a great day.....

Looks like Rose's Purple Haze and Hippie's Dawgs were bred for aero !-- Hippie I like the way the puppies are growing !-- Be sexing them real soon too --now that veg is kicking again things happen fast !--- Be adding one of those fine ladies to the harem too !--

Good Morning OFC. Finger is doing better. Hippie, already found that reaching into the left pocket is not fun. My injury was enough for my son to actually put the video game on hold. As he goes into the garage he asks what all the spray on the floor is, and then suddenly the light goes on and he says "did you cut your finger or something?" We finished the harvest, and as it is I would say that my son doesn't have much of a future in this business. It's definitely his tone of voice and barking commands every 5 seconds that no one will ever work with him.

Umbra, he's young. He'll figure it out. Somebody will take exception to getting barked at like a field hand and swat some sense into him, hopefully not enough to do serious hurt but enough to make a point.

Glad you got some help. Too bad you had to hack off a finger to get it.

Calling for a foot of white, wet stuff by this time tomorrow. We'll see if it's bad enough to make me miss beer day! I've walked to that particular bar in an hour and fifteen minutes. Wonder how long it'll take in a foot of snow? Keef, loan your bro a pair of snow shoes?

I had one bpu come up. It's on its third node now. Still very small bust has a noticeable narrow leaf. I have just a few seeds left, I am going to wait and see if I got a girl, if not maybe the other couple beans will be lucky. Sounds like a good smoke keef. Thanks for sharing that with us.

As a young man, I got to feeling my oats and started getting smart. One day I got hit in the mouth by a coworker. I ended up apologizing to the guy, I was out of line. At some point, everyone needs to have the hammer dropped on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back