Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog -- What U growing it in ?-- If U don't get a girl maybe we can find U one !--U said U popped one of those Dawg seed is it up and growing ?---
I certainly want a tetra girl out these treated seed but I can do what I want if I only got a boy !-- 4n -x-2n = 3n --Treat the seed from the breeding and I've got my 6n mutant male and the world's in trouble !--Somewhere between then and now I expect to find something outstanding in 4n ! -- Go ahead and keep prohibition in place a little longer and I got this !

Hippie, Dog, I agree. To me it is about a bigger picture as well. It's about how how sees people. My son identifies himself as the political name and everyone else is below him. I actually know a banker who went to Wharton at the same time as the political name did and if political name didn't have a lot of money, he would have had his butt kicked every day.

When I bred Trips I did something that most would never do !---I let him pop a few flowers in the grow room amongst my girls !--- After he had a few flowers I rubbed him all over the early pistols of the intended every day for a few days in a row then out he went !--I didn't know at the time that water destroys pollen but I only got a few seed but that's all I wanted !--None of the latter pistols produced seed !---I did get a few unintended seed ----I got 2 Blueberry Widow plants out the deal ! --Not complaining !

Keef, I have them in happy frog soil. I haven't switched to hydro yet. I just put the dawg seed in soil last night. Had a tap root when I tucked it into soil. I need to get nutes and air stones. Ppm meter. I don't need much to try dwc.
I like to watch the young bucks when they get hired on here. They come in cocky, but those old cats here put them in place fast. They be saying yes sir. Lol.

Good Morning OFC. Finger is doing better. Hippie, already found that reaching into the left pocket is not fun. My injury was enough for my son to actually put the video game on hold. As he goes into the garage he asks what all the spray on the floor is, and then suddenly the light goes on and he says "did you cut your finger or something?" We finished the harvest, and as it is I would say that my son doesn't have much of a future in this business. It's definitely his tone of voice and barking commands every 5 seconds that no one will ever work with him.

Sounds familiar, ,,knows everything, ,,does nothing but run mouth. Mine i want to punch in his mouth sometimes just to shut him up. Lol

When I left Korea back in my first enlistment they were reactivation the 5th Inf. Division at Ft Polk La.and pulled experienced people in from all over the world--I was in the first couple dozen Military Policemen !--So we got into an argument about how much was in a tall boy beer !--Next thing U know we lit up and parting hard !--One Big ole boy started throwing his weight around and said he been in Germany for 3 years and ain't never had his a** kicked !--Obviously he been hanging out with the wrong crowd !--- That little man beat him like a redheaded step child !--He didn't go down easy but he was totally out classed !

Sounds familiar, ,,knows everything, ,,does nothing but run mouth. Mine i want to punch in his mouth sometimes just to shut him up. Lol

I would say that he focuses on the wrong things. My son has had a chance to actually see successful grows and he has seen how I do things. Rather than look at what is similar or the same, he focuses on what's different. But, he never gets why there are differences. And that's because he's trying to over analyze the problem. Focuses so much on any one aspect of a grow and misses the big picture. We are growing medicine to help people.
I am a buddhist, the same way I am a ganja farmer. I have always been that way. I believe if you grow plants with, for a lack of better words, bad energy, your plants will have bad energy. I simply see growing and the world differently than my son does. There is nothing wrong with that except when he decides to force his views on me. If he doesn't want to grow the way I do, he is free to do his own thing somewhere else.

Sums it up Umbra !--

Rose, Rose, Rose -- I'm sorry U had that happen to U !---U got to find a new balance girlfriend !---U can't undo what happened things are different now !---There's no one to blame not even yourself !--- U got to make peace with yourself to move on !---U gonna be O.K. !

I'm 100% heathen !---
What U.bra said about weed and energy ? ---This I know !---I have smoked my Widow grown by 3 different pharmers and it's always good but it was like 3 different strains !

Keef, what are you talking about? did I say something like that?? I thank you for your thoughts..

Umbra, I think your son is in a cock fight with his dad. He is like a member that came on here, took him a while to understand that us old folks knew what we were doing and we didn't learn on youtube. Also, i share your buddest ways.. I feel like that when cooking.. don't cook upset.. don't grow with anything but love in your heart.. The plants will show that... He is just too young.. He will get it.. but he has to probably go out on his own and then come back smarter.

Keef, what are you talking about? did I say something like that?? I thank you for your thoughts..

Umbra, I think your son is in a cock fight with his dad. He is like a member that came on here, took him a while to understand that us old folks knew what we were doing and we didn't learn on youtube. Also, i share your buddest ways.. I feel like that when cooking.. don't cook upset.. don't grow with anything but love in your heart.. The plants will show that... He is just too young.. He will get it.. but he has to probably go out on his own and then come back smarter.

I agree.

I believe things are kinda like the ending in the movie Powder. Remember how he ran Cross the field and all of a sudden he just became part of everything.As Einstein said,,,,, Energy never dies,,it just changes forms. Thats what i believe, ,,we are all a part of this Universe, ,because we are all a Form of Energy. We came from Stardust and we will return to Stardust. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I believe things are kinda like the ending in the movie Powder. Remember how he ran Cross the field and all of a sudden he just became part of everything.As Einstein said,,,,, Energy never dies,,it just changes forms. Thats what i believe, ,,we are all a part of this Universe, ,because we are all a Form of Energy. We came from Stardust and we will return to Stardust. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I agree

Nope Rose U didn't say anything !---- When U go thru a life changing event --Like a stroke -- things change for U !--- At least they did for me !-- Finding a new balance was hard for me !--I had a lot of anger !---Did a lot of thinking --went to some dark places !--- Took a long time for me but I found peace again !---
I got brain damaged so I can be strange sometimes and I'm O.K. with that !-

Don't get me started !-- This could get deep !--- What happens to memories after death does this energy stay together and return ?---

I appreciate you and your thoughts Keef. I guess it is life changing..Our daughter and son in law are coming for a few days.. I told her i wouldn't be entertaining... she will have to make her own espresso. lol My birthday is Sunday and they are coming for that. That is why mr rb made me the cool raised garden box... nice of him... Truthfully, I am kinda worried it will be too much.. the company.. I hope not.

Thats a good question. I do believe data from the brain can possibly be transferred with the Energy from the vessel it inhabits, ,,but who knows. We live because of a spark of energy in our heart,,,if that spark stops,,so does the heart. The vessel will return to dust or whatever, ,but the Energy moves on to its next form. But who knows if that Data will be recognized by its next form. Even Computers run off different forms or formats. I asure you that your dead nasty *** body aint going anywhere but back to dust. Lol
WE ARE OUR MEMORIES, plain and simple. Without that Data stored in your Brain,,,you are nothing but a vessel or vegetable.

Perhaps we are living in something like the catapillar in the life cycle of the Butterfly !

Perhaps planet earth is just a Cell,, in a huge Giant. The Universe is his body. Oh noooooo. Im just a virus in a Cell. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back