Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 396 gph shooting straight up into a PVC square figure 8 to those micro sprayers !-Like a shower inside with the pump on --water falls back down !---15 on/15 off !--- 10 gallons per box in bloom 8 in smaller veg. boxes !--- My first boxes leaked and made a mess !--- Not anymore !---

Giggy, you don't really need to fill the bucket with bubbles. The air stone doesn't really put air in the water; it agitates the surface of the water, which makes for a larger contact surface to enable the water to absorb oxygen at the surface.
ok i thought they had to have bubbles to get oxygen.
Hey, ya might wanna try adding H2O2 to your res, too.
h2o2 to root clones? how much? i was under the understanding for just water. i'm using a one gallon plastic ice cream bucket, and don't know jack about hydro but what i have read.
I use a 2 inch stone from Amazon ---- An aquarium bubbler air stone will probably work fine for what U doing !---Cost U about a dollar ! --
keef my bowl is pushing some nice bubbles, i'll see if i can make a video this evening.

I went out in the sunshine with shaky arms and legs and pruned 3 roses. It was the best decision... stuff gets figured out in the garden.

Giggy, I wouldn't bother using hydrogen peroxide on rooting clones. At least I don't. Once they've been moved to the veg tank, I'll add a little at a time until they are going strong, then I'll let 'em have it. I'll have to check out my records to give you a per gallon dose.

Got my hands dirty today transplanting four Jack Herer and two GTH into Fox Farms Ocean for my buddy. I mentioned keeping one JH in hydro just incase. He said he was glad I mentioned it because he wanted to ask me if I would. Having a backup makes sense.

Giggy some people grow the way U cloning !---If U put nutes in that water after 5hey rooted it would be DWC ---- Just a bubbler and nutes !--and once U got your nutes right --The same solution would work in aero --hydro --Even that soil less pro mix Umbra uses is just to hold his plants up --He uses a nute solution adjust the pH where he wants !

Forgot something important about water pharming ---bubbles cover the surface of a water pharm and air exchanges is almost stopped !--I use a water conditioner called Hydro Guard to stop bubbles from forming on the surface in my boxes !-- Water pharming can even be done with the same nutes to do soil less drip irrigation !--Stick the plane in neopreme collar in an angled 4" PVC pipe or bigger to a res. The water is dripped around the base of a plant and runs back down to the res inside the pipe for a return trip !

Nes, with our temperatures outside being mild your probably not running your heat or air conditioning in your home. I haven't cycled my system in six days or more. I run into this problem too, when you run your heat or AC, it dehumidifes the air in your house. My humidity was 77% this morning in my grow cabinet, and 74% in my home. Unless you are late in flower, I wouldn't worry too much. You can use a dehumidifier if you have e to.

Thanks YD, I have a small dehumidifier in the grow room, but it does not do much good. 77% hum. in there right now. Just open both bathroom doors and open a window. Let the air circle. See if that will bring the hum. down.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Nes --Yes the BPU came from Umbra --I grew them out and got a breeding pair those seed U have came from that breeding !--I still have the mother and father of those seed !--The father came out of the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 so I named him Trips !-- I'm smoking on the BPU mother this morning !-- I have several clones and BPU has become a strong part of my grow !---She makes fat bud with a Blueberry smell and slightly blueberry flavor !---She nice !

I am wishing for a wonderful high of the daughters (I hope) you sent me. Windy and a little chilly. Time to wake and bake.

Nes I've got some of Hippies Dawg seed to send out to U and Cane if I'll get off my butt and do it !---

I think they be some Tetras in Texas !

Got about a dozen plant out of those treated seed !---Tetra seed will come out the ground making 4 leaves at a time !--Making tetraploids like I'm doing by treating sprouts the first leaves are already formed so no instant identification! --- The extra thick tap root is there like they said it would be if I did it right !--They have only now dropped the shell !--- I'll get better at this with time !---

Don't you just love to see your plants grow from seeds. I do, but I hold my breath and hope that the stalk will get thicker and stronger.

What up nes? :48:

Not much here that is how I like it. Quite and peaceful. It sure is Windy down and here. Got five Pecan trees and I know I am going to have allot of branches to clean up. Will use it to start a bonfire. Full moon last night.

Nes, ventilation is your best friend. It will help drop humidity.
Well, I got my pa in laws engine out, and apart. I bet he is glad is daughter caught a mechanic. He is in the $2,000 price range as of now, dealership prices. Instead he will be under $1,000. I think around $700 parts.
Now if I could get some paying customers, ID be debt free I'm no time!!!

Nes I'm strange I prefer clones ---My White Widow will be 3 years old in August !---My Tranquil Elephantizer turned a year old on about the first of the year !---Umbra's Blueberry Blast I been growing close to a year ! ----I guess U could say I got my money's worth !-- I had to relearn how to germinate seeds it had been awhile !---

Do you guys realize how lucky your are to be able to get great genetics from your friends and then grow them bieutiful ladies out to their potential??? I miss it so much, ,i wanna cry sometimes. And then my Granddaughter jumps up on my lap (Ouch) gives me a big hug and kiss,,and then i forget all my pain. Lol
I surely miss my favorite hobby in the world though, ,thats for sure . You guys remind me everyday how bad i miss it. Asshats lol

Hopper U know when U ready all it takes is a word !

I'm treating another group of seed with the Zombie Juice on the first !--That colchicine treatment kills 997 out of a thousand !---This process I'm using looks like maybe 10%-- That still have to be confirmed !--But --It would be hard to have much of a selection to choose from if U only got 3 out of a thousand !-- Where in the past they had to take whatever they found ---It get to make many and choose the one I want !-- A breeding pair is what I want !--I'll be jacking these genetics until I get what I want !

Keef, I have not got any more room or lighten for a clone, unless, I got a male than I will have room. Keef what do you do to keep a mother plant alive? Do you cut it down after a grow or do you just let her go?

Nes I only recently put one of each of my girls and Trips in soil as a back up !-- I take cuttings of my girls and root them out while another piece is in bloom !-- It does take growing in 2 places a veg area and a bloom !---but I know all my plants will be girls except for Trips !- He's fathered one set of offspring already !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back