Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long day. It took some effort to talk to my son about his issues. He will do his own thing from now on. He felt that he transplanted 60% of the plants the last time and that the division of labor wasn't fair. Now he gets to do 100% for himself. He believes I am too old to care for myself. I think he's full of it. We will see in a couple months after the next harvest.

U can lead a horse to water but U can't make him drink !--Sounds like it might be time for him to be on his own !--Doesn't look like U need a lot of help to me Umbra !-- So this Key Lime Cherry Pie thing U got going --Indica ? -Sativa ? --How's it grow ? --Heavy producer ? Early -late finisher ? --I ask because if they like it there ,they'll like it here ! --I'll feel better when brother Umbra gets a break in life !

Giggy -Those brickweed seed U sent me for tetra practice !--
I know U crowded for space Cuz !-- U do things the way U have to --I tell U the way I do not to try to get U to change --Just hope maybe something I say might be adapted to what U doing !
I just need time Hopper to find a freak with a desirable twist --I'll need a Texas quality control agent !-- Worse thing that could happen is I have to extract GG#4 crossed on my T.E. Queen !-- I could settle for that !

wow brother i had forgot about that. they say the first thing to go is the mind. or was it vision, or was it hearing. nope not hearing cause mine is selective hearing.

Umbra, aren't you like in your 50's? Ok, now he is starting to tick me off too. LOL

I ran across them today and thought why not !-- It's warming up so I'll clean out a planter or two outside --Treat the seed and put them out there !--When they come up I'll be able to I.D. any tetras before they get too big ---Dig them up and get them settled in Happy Frog and find out when U want your tetras ! ---Gonna need a name !---There's enough there that I should be able to shake something loose !

Long day. It took some effort to talk to my son about his issues. He will do his own thing from now on. He felt that he transplanted 60% of the plants the last time and that the division of labor wasn't fair. Now he gets to do 100% for himself. He believes I am too old to care for myself. I think he's full of it. We will see in a couple months after the next harvest.

umbra sorry your having to go through stuff like this. i hope yall have better days ahead.

Rose calm down we don't need to have to come bail U outta jail for beech slapping Umbra's son !----Then U would be in "Group W" with the rest of us !

I'm 58. But when you're 21 that does seem old. Yeah Keef, I think it is time for him to strike out on his own. He doesn't make enough money to do it though, so he is frustrated. I don't think it is too tough to do what I ask him. And truthfully, I wouldn't ask him to do anything I wouldn't do. Yes maybe he did a little more than his share of the grunt work, but considering he doesn't pay rent, I didn't think it was unreasonable. It's not like he did more than his share for 5 grows a year for the last 10 years. These kinds of conflicts tear me apart because you already know how its going to turn out.

I was a veteran at 21 !---Sign the boy up !-- The Army can teach him a trade !--- I'm serious !--A military base is like a small city every trade in civilian life has a military equivalent! --Not everyone is a combat troop !--They got everything but pot farmers !

Umbra --Can the boy deal weed ? ---Hey don't judge it's a grey area !--Who knows that might be his calling !--Send him out with a quarter lb. On Friday night and tell him how much U want for it !--Leave him some room to turn a profit !---U get your money he gets another quarter lb. !

Keef, the cherry limeade is a hybrid maybe 60/40 indica. Not a huge yielder. 8 to 9 weeks. It's the taste. I mentioned NCH's GSC has a sharp taste, this has that sharp taste. While they don't taste the same, they have a very loud taste. My son wouldn't make it 1 day in the military. He has a learning disability that is amplified if anyone yells at him. It's an auditory processing delay issue.

Umbra --Can the boy deal weed ? ---Hey don't judge it's a grey area !--Who knows that might be his calling !--Send him out with a quarter lb. On Friday night and tell him how much U want for it !--Leave him some room to turn a profit !---U get your money he gets another quarter lb. !
He already is pursuing that idea. I prefer the dispensaries.

I'm sure U would prefer selling legally to dispeneries but if he can move some let him !-- If he gets caught what's the penalty a ticket ?---He like to be boss he can middle man for some dealers !---I worked 3 back in the day !--Make more on the weekend than I did at my welding machine shop job !--- but that's where my dealers worked !----What I did was break an quarter lb. Into 5 bags --I said this is what I want four these 4 bags --The fifth is yours !---Bring me my money and I'll give U another quarter lb !--- Worked quite well for us all !--- And the kilos flowed !---Cuz used to deliver to my house on his chopper and had no problem taking a check !---Of course I had enough sense not to write the man a hot check !--When he came in with a load he would have everyone buying to be at his house when he rolled up !--People with cash money in they pocket and most were probably armed !--Once he called me back to the kitchen where deals went down and told me !---Did U see that big biker chick ? -- He said I don't have enough for everyone and if U go back thru there she will take your sh** !--- I'm not proud !--I climbed out the kitchen window with my pound and snuck to the car !

In a different world I would have already been after a pound from Umbra and Kraven too happily paying market price !--- It's a shame that I can afford it but can't have it !---A pound would get me over the top and into weed Independence !--but instead I gotta buy brick and contribute to the cartels !--Now that sucks !

Yep ! But I can't buy a lb. From a dispenser for $10 a gram !-- Fly to Denver --buy a pound and ship it back to myself ?----Including the ticket and the price I would have to pay sounds like U just making fun of me !

Nes do U know about revegging ? --U can do this with only one grow area !--When U harvest leave some green on the plant and turn the light on for 24 hours straight then put them back on 18 hours ---If U leave enough and didn't let it go too long it will begin to put on leaves again when it is healthy again --send it to bloom again !

Keef thank you for the info. I got to write this down. Coffee is brewing. :joint4:

Do you guys realize how lucky your are to be able to get great genetics from your friends and then grow them bieutiful ladies out to their potential??? I miss it so much, ,i wanna cry sometimes. And then my Granddaughter jumps up on my lap (Ouch) gives me a big hug and kiss,,and then i forget all my pain. Lol
I surely miss my favorite hobby in the world though, ,thats for sure . You guys remind me everyday how bad i miss it. Asshats lol

I am so glad I found this place. It was Kraven who told me about curmudgeonland, thank you Kraven. I guess I am lucky, I never dream of have such good info about growing. With the help of you guys. Thank You

Hey Giggy --Remember that sack of seed U sent me once ? -- Got enough so I make a tetra out of them !---This is where Acupulco Gold came from --Let's see what happens !

I love Acupulco Gold, though were the good old Hippie Days, Good Morning Keef. Here lets :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back