Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys and gals. Checked in on the grow before work this am. Things are looking great. Everything about this plant is fascinating.

Keef, the cherry limeade is a hybrid maybe 60/40 indica. Not a huge yielder. 8 to 9 weeks. It's the taste. I mentioned NCH's GSC has a sharp taste, this has that sharp taste. While they don't taste the same, they have a very loud taste. My son wouldn't make it 1 day in the military. He has a learning disability that is amplified if anyone yells at him. It's an auditory processing delay issue.

Damn Umbra,,how the hell is my Son at your house and mine at the same time? My boy is on Meds,,without them he is a REAL MESS.

Good morning peeps.

Nes, i have some old acapoloco gold seeds. i will start some and see if they take.. and then i could share.. I have no idea if they will pop.

Had the nicest call ever from a 30 year old lady that was a very hard child for her mom to deal with when she was young. I always saw her gifts...which was kinda hard as she was so hyper and emotionally a mess... She now is getting her masters degree... I am so proud of her.. she called to tell me thanks for believing in her.. I always thought she would end up singing like Ethal Mermon, she had a huge voice. lol Made my day and week. That was so nice of her.

Smoking some purple hazey stuff this morning. Going to pt again.. Coffee is good.
Umbra, i wish we had future vision so you would know that your son will be ok. He has a father that loves him... that is rich.

Good Morning O.F.C.
Rose Glad that you are still working out...
Umbra, Good luck Bro...Tuff Times....:48:
Funny Seen some Acapulco Gold at the dispensary yesterday....But I went for Snow White......And some "Cheese"

Morning gang. Trying to get my **** in a tube and take care of that two foot drift in my driveway. If the tractor doesn't start. it's gonna stay where Mom Nature put it!

Keef, if you go to Colorado and pay ten bucks a gram for a pound, you ain't near the wheeler-dealer I thought you were.

Good Morning OFC. My oldest son will be here in a couple of weeks for a visit. I'd guess he has been updated about his brother and me and we will all talk about it. While my son was telling me I was too old to grow, I mentioned I could get help from 1 of NCH's crew if I needed help. My son now wants to be paid hourly instead of 1/2 the net from the grow. He started writing down his hours, lol. So I gave him a bill for rent, food, utilities, using my car, the 2 accidents to my car he never fixed, and feeding his dog. Don't even get me started.

$200 An OZ.here I'm sure that I would get a better price buying an Lb...the place I go to has punch cards, Buy ten of anything, get one Free....

Umbra, I vote for dropping the hammer on Him. If your not going to grow up, you need to be forced to grow up. I chose the latter of the two when I went through prison.

Umbra, Sometimes family and business don't mix well. ..sounds like you need a new crew. ..let the man find his own way ...21...he is not a kid any longer. ...

I am pretty excited, got some new old genetics in the mail yesterday.Seeds of panama red, and Acapulco gold. If i get a good boy i will make seeds ya'll. WOO HOO. old fashioned sativa....

How bout we let umbra decide what is best for his son.. A family meeting was always good at our house.. call the big sister and get straightened out.. in this case the big brother.. good call.

Morning OFC. Got my coffee and a fresh bowl awaiting. It still windy as **** here. Made some muffins yesterday. They sure go good with a hot cup of coffee.

Rose, that was a nice surprise hearing from your friend. I sure wish for that to happen with the panama red and acapuleo gold that would be some fine smoke.

Thanks everyone for your support. Just a speed bump on the road of life. Rose, I didn't know that panama red or AG were on your list. I have a bunch of those, lol. Its just those 12 to 15 week flowering times are tough indoors.

Morning OFC. Got my coffee and a fresh bowl awaiting. It still windy as **** here. Made some muffins yesterday. They sure go good with a hot cup of coffee.
Must have been a good day for making stuff. I made a batch of homemade granola bars with all kinds of natural goodies in 'em. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back