Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes do U know about revegging ? --U can do this with only one grow area !--When U harvest leave some green on the plant and turn the light on for 24 hours straight then put them back on 18 hours ---If U leave enough and didn't let it go too long it will begin to put on leaves again when it is healthy again --send it to bloom again !

Rose feel better tommorrow or I'm sending Kraven to check on U !--I know he has his ways !

Kraven something U said is just now reaching my mind !---Did U say U veg under 400 watts per square yard and 600 watts in bloom ?

What's for supper ? --

D.D. just got home with a bag of goodies from the Doctor !--Soma and Hydrocodone -- I'm a good boy U know I would never take medication that wasn't my prescription !--
Anyway I'm lit up like a Christmas tree already !--
Now I gotta smoke some with D.D. --I mean turning down a toke is out right rude !---I'm gonna just have to take one for the team !

Don't you just love to see your plants grow from seeds. I do, but I hold my breath and hope that the stalk will get thicker and stronger.
Nes, take a small fan, turn it on low, and place it close enough that it barely wiggles the seedlings. Those stems will thicken up quickly.

My buddy called up and wanted to come over and hang out. Told him he was nuts. He said he'd been driving with morons down in Detroit today, so he'd have no problem up here. Got stuck in my driveway. He put it in four wheel low and left without coming in. Can't say I blame him. He had to do some shovel work, too.

Snow, yuck.. pretty in the mountains.. We have daffodils ready to bloom. I am bragging, sorry.

U gonna be better Rose ?---U Rosacrucians ever grow roses from seed ? --If so want me to jack some up for U ? ---I send U a bottle of Zombie Juice and U make a new Rose ?--

Hey Giggy --Remember that sack of seed U sent me once ? -- Got enough so I make a tetra out of them !---This is where Acupulco Gold came from --Let's see what happens !

Giggy, I wouldn't bother using hydrogen peroxide on rooting clones. At least I don't. Once they've been moved to the veg tank, I'll add a little at a time until they are going strong, then I'll let 'em have it. I'll have to check out my records to give you a per gallon dose.

Got my hands dirty today transplanting four Jack Herer and two GTH into Fox Farms Ocean for my buddy. I mentioned keeping one JH in hydro just incase. He said he was glad I mentioned it because he wanted to ask me if I would. Having a backup makes sense.
yes i'm just rooting clones and then they go in dirt.
Giggy some people grow the way U cloning !---If U put nutes in that water after 5hey rooted it would be DWC ---- Just a bubbler and nutes !--and once U got your nutes right --The same solution would work in aero --hydro --Even that soil less pro mix Umbra uses is just to hold his plants up --He uses a nute solution adjust the pH where he wants !
i know keef and i wish i had the room i'd try it, but for now it is what it is.
Forgot something important about water pharming ---bubbles cover the surface of a water pharm and air exchanges is almost stopped !--I use a water conditioner called Hydro Guard to stop bubbles from forming on the surface in my boxes !-- Water pharming can even be done with the same nutes to do soil less drip irrigation !--Stick the plane in neopreme collar in an angled 4" PVC pipe or bigger to a res. The water is dripped around the base of a plant and runs back down to the res inside the pipe for a return trip !
i'll watch for that. i'm using tap water that set in a bucket for a few days. matter of fact i need to refill the bucket.

Hopper U know when U ready all it takes is a word !

I'm treating another group of seed with the Zombie Juice on the first !--That colchicine treatment kills 997 out of a thousand !---This process I'm using looks like maybe 10%-- That still have to be confirmed !--But --It would be hard to have much of a selection to choose from if U only got 3 out of a thousand !-- Where in the past they had to take whatever they found ---It get to make many and choose the one I want !-- A breeding pair is what I want !--I'll be jacking these genetics until I get what I want !

Yeah i know,,,thats what's killen me. Lol

Giggy -Those brickweed seed U sent me for tetra practice !--
I know U crowded for space Cuz !-- U do things the way U have to --I tell U the way I do not to try to get U to change --Just hope maybe something I say might be adapted to what U doing !
I just need time Hopper to find a freak with a desirable twist --I'll need a Texas quality control agent !-- Worse thing that could happen is I have to extract GG#4 crossed on my T.E. Queen !-- I could settle for that !

Rose , we have crocus and baby iris blooming here and the daffodils are not far behind. .
I am not having the best of luck cloning. .got a few that might make it. ..:confused2:7
Puffing on some Snow White. Join me :48:

Rose feel better tommorrow or I'm sending Kraven to check on U !--I know he has his ways !

Kraven something U said is just now reaching my mind !---Did U say U veg under 400 watts per square yard and 600 watts in bloom ?

Yea Keef, I veg in a 2x4x8 tent with a 400w MH and the flower tent is a 3.5 x 3.5 x 7.5 with a 600w HPS in it.

It's the Widow but she White I'm in !--Waiting on some late supper --Crawfish Etouffee! -
Cane U just gotta keep trying till U find a way that works for U !--Was this in pucks ?

Cool, think I'll like it. It's very different, I have been nursing so long it's weird to sit all day. I'm just taking one day at a time. They have a very long and in depth training program, I'll be in it for the next 90 days. So new challenges, trying to learn new things...REALLY nice to have nobody calling me after work or wondering if there was gonna be a nurse to take report so i could legally leave......and the perks rock, it's good to be a state employee. ( I'm stoned so typing , hell thinking is slow)

Keef yep they are all in peat plugs, think I was keeping them to wet ,them plugs hold a lot of water....i'm not giving up on them yet. ..

Giving up is not an option !--This doesn't work there are other ways !-- One of those aerocloners like Kraven got is easy-easy !-- Don't get down about it --Just a bump in the road !---U can't clone that Papaya I know where to get U another cut if U want !---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back