Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all. ..Good morning workout. ....gonna kick back and puff a fatty. ...dream of peecan pie with ice cream. .my favorite. .....:48: Cheese, on the menu. ..

had a black walnut tree but cut it down and brunt it. still have two pecan trees. don't know what a butternut is and like you said the hickory is to much work. my mom talks about chinquapin and another i don't remember out around lake houston. i like my peanuts boiled.

The pecan (Carya illinoinensis) is a species of hickory native to Mexico and the southcentral and southeastern regions of the United States

"Pecan" is from an Algonquian word meaning a nut requiring a stone to crack.[3] There are many variant pronunciations, some regional and others not.[4] The most common American pronunciation is /piˈkɑːn/; the most common British one is /pɪˈkæn/.[4] Unusually, there is little agreement in the United States, even regionally, as to the "correct" pronunciation
now you know us texans have a way with words all our own.

Man, forgot all about those boiled peanuts. ..just don't see them up north. ..use to eat the **** out of them when I was working in Louisiana. ....them and budain sausage miss that southern food that is for sure. ....

Man, forgot all about those boiled peanuts. ..just don't see them up north. ..use to eat the **** out of them when I was working in Louisiana. ....them and budain sausage miss that southern food that is for sure. ....
If you ever find yourself bound up, eat a few raw peanuts. You'll **** your guts out. Don't know what they smell link boiling, but an oven full of 'em baking is a smell everyone should enjoy at least once.

hopper, even after living in another southern state for almost 31 years, i still pronounce them the same way. well maybe not all but a bunch of em.
11924546_10153146849170888_4666206229085383632_n_zpsewjelyd8.jpg

Chicken and rosemary ravioli tonight, I guess some pesto...a few veggies....easy sounds good. ..i'm on it
First a puff :48: loving this Cheese. ..

Whew just finished off a huge chunk of country fried steak with homemade white/pepper gravy, some fresh string beans and mashed potatoes, hot buttermilk biscuits washed down with sweet iced tea and for desert had some hot apple pie made with granny smiths, tart and sweet...just the way I like it.

Packed a big o'l bowl of Hippy Slayer and gonna get my swerve on now.

Hey giggy i was lurking a moment, you caught me.. How is everyone tonight. Neighbor just left.. some nurse larry extravaganza this evening. Pretty stoned.. Hope everyone has a good night..

Get your swerve on Kraven.
Keef, wake up with no pain tomorrow. Kinda bossy, I know.
Hippie, i like reading your posts.

Hey YD, now i see you down there. don't work too hard this weekend.

Morning, gang. Sun is shining, the road got plowed at 5 o'clock this morning, the Pullet lives until the next Donner event, and the world is a lovely place. Trading beer night for bud night didn't hurt a bit. Think I might sneak up and have a few with the amateurs this afternoon.

Nes, you sure you don't want some of this pretty white stuff? It's free, and I've got lots of it.

No Thank You Hippie, I grow up in New England and do not miss the snow. Use to love it when I was young.

Ok stoners. Suns coming up. Let's get it started with a cup of coffee. And a bowl of green. Busy busy, lots to do.
Spring is in the air!! Everyone is dusting off the dirt bikes and tuning them up. It's about time to start raising hell and disturbing the peace!

morning dog and the rest of the ofc. gonna be a long day, now we have to take the drill apart wash and paint. it is supposed to be on a trailer wednesday well 4 trailers. yall have a great day. peace

Have fun giggy. How much paint does it take to paint a drill that needs four trailers??

Morning all, getting ready to head up to see the o'l hippy this morning. Got my coffee and a bowl and about to make the trip. CU all when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back