Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee time,,Yehaaaaaaaaa. Hopes yall haves a wounderful day.

Kinda crispy this morning. Guess I'm back on the bell bottom diet. Ate a nutty donut for breakfast/lunch/dinner and passed out. Slept forever. Woke up stiff as a board. I gotta put some security cameras in the bedroom so I can catch the Old Hen whacking me with a bat.
Checked on the babies. They're all happy. The GTH have some weird, distorted leaves going on. My one and only GG#4 is going to be a brute.

Rose, want my recipe for granola bars? They're good!

Good morning hippie, only if they are loaded with protien and little carbs.. that is how i have to eat seems like. Oatmeal always makes me hungry... always has.. i must metabolize it too fast or something... what ya got?

Morning Rose --Hippie !-- I got a single Head Trip out of 3 --Stunted my GG#4 - and some others !--So started my last couple GG#4 seed !-- I will have me a girl dam it !-- The Dawgs and Purple Haze are rocking it and will be sexed soon !-- Got a single Aurora Indica and P.P.P. out of Nirvana !--- Couple Trips-x-Widow !-- Be glad when I can get them in the rotation --Bloom be looking dreary --bugs hurt them bad --Veg. Starting to shine !-- The first I'll get the rotation rolling again !-- and sex a few too !--

Hippie's Mutants live !--Strange little plants --Got a very thick stem and grow slow !-- I'm expecting about a half dozen viable tetraploids out of this group ! Have to grow them out before I know if I got what I wanted !

good luck Keef... if anyone can do it, you can.

Our daughter and sil are here... she brought yellow roses with hydrangea and purple thistle..omg.

Morning All ...Keef glad to see you back up & running:)
Hey Nes I also grew up in N.E.....To many People & It is either Roasting or freezing...Love it right where I am now....The beautiful P.N.W.
Rose,You are so lucky to have Family so close.....And Beautiful flowers too boot...
Kicking the day off with some Snow White....:48:

Good Morning OFC. Trimmers coming today. Been crazy busy. A truce on the home front. Kind of get on board, or get out of the way. I have no time for this drama. The weather here has been so...nice. We keep the windows open during the day. All the nut trees are flowering out here, so it is pollen season big time. Overnight, you can easily see 1/8 in of pollen cover your car.

Hi all, just back from seeing the hippy...he had a cut of the HS so we smoked his grown out buds and once again it just krippled me. I'm gonna eat real quick and take a nap. see y'all in a few hours. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am.

I love it Umbra,...Leed,Follow,or get out of the way, great filosofie when you are busy...

Have a good Nap Kraven !
Cane I wouldn't say I was back on my feet but I'm getting around a little better !-- This too shall pass!
The Gloman sent me some Strawberry seed and I don't have strawberry and I couldn't help myself !--When I started the last of the GG#4 seed --I started some Strawberry Rhino and --I had crossed a male T.E. on my Widow --Giggy and the Gloman grew some !--The Gloman put his Strawberry Rhino male on it and sent me seed !---I was required by law to plant start some of those !---They in there with another T.E. cross ---Trips the B.B. male on a female T.E. !---How I'm gonna sort this mess out is beyond me !--- Gonna end up with a mess of girls !!

Keef,Where do you find the room for all those plants...???

Rose, it's got oatmeal, dark brown sugar, honey, raisins, dried cranberries, chopped cashews, sesame seeds, toasted wheat germ, vanilla extract, salt, and real butter. It's as good as a Michigan hippie eats. Probably won't past muster in the PNW.

Cane U posted a pic of your clones on a platform over a bath tub --I have a similar set up in veg --But I got 3 aero boxes that over my tub ---each has 35 grow spots !-- 2 inch baskets with foam collars !---I don't use them all !-- With clones it's 2 weeks to root a month to start to thrive then off to bloom !
I start in dirt then transfer to aero when they a few inches tall !---When They 6-8 tall I move them to bloom for sexing --Get rid of the males and chop the girls up into clones !---When the original recovers I'll move it to bloom !--
Get back to my rotation after the bug wars !--- I need about 6-10 one foot bushes to fill one of my bloom boxes --They have 34 grow spots each but using each one word be too crowded !---Anyway I get the rotation rolling again with 6-10 plants in one box probably just 6 --Anyway a 4 box rotation in bloom and a 60 day finisher and after 2 months a box starts coming out of bloom every 2 weeks!---I can shoe horn 8 boxes in bloom so once the one box rotation is working ---I double to 2 boxes every 2 weeks !---Just wait till I have a proper veg !-

Oh! --I also got the dirt farming another closet where I have my girls backed up and start seed !

Good saying hippie. Might stick that on the dirt bike one day.

Hopper --It's not very impressive after the bug wars!--but it is coming back nicely !-- I'll see if D.D. will post some after she finishes her work week Monday! -- She runs Veg. and for the last month there has been nothing to move to bloom !
It's not that busy Hopper !-- Light and pumps are on a timer --bubbler runs all the time !--- I run the same nutes in all D.D.'s veg boxes --Some of them are fresh cuts some from seed and some growing rooted plants !--- It's just a bunch of little plants !-- At harvest my plants are only about 18 inches tall --I call it popcorn farming !-- As long as I have one little clone long as your finger --I could fill that cloner up with it before long !--- I want a representative of some strong terepene varieties! - Then there are the tetras !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back