Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie, those sound so good. I bet i would like them a lot..

Cane I mixed some papaya with Nordle and mr rb is in love.. do grow it again.How is the cloning going? mine are standing still. I am not giving up.

Hey Hippie U know the nick name of the Tranquil Elephantizer is " Slow Motion -Love Potion "---I guess those seed are "Blueberry Love" ?---Nordle and Papaya sound good!-- " A little bit of Thunder and a little bit of lightening" --Sounds to me Mr. RB is on to something !

T.E. --Got bloodlines too -- Afgooy (sp?)---88 G 13 Hash Plant --Snow Lotus --Blockhead --and Something else !--She ain't a toy !--- I get a nice boy Dawg and we'll make her howl !

So in a free state there is a demand for seed and clones in the spring ?-- One of these Mutants(4n) gonna be a boy !-- In that Spring I've plenty clones (3n-triploids)--They won't be breeding it to nothing !-( cause the sterile)---Seed ? Plenty seed --same thing ! --(3n terminator seed ) ---Grow them up and breed them---- ain't gonna happen ---but U can try !-- U be back !--Dat's how corn seed companies do it !--Works for them --should work for me !--If I choose to do that !--May not !--Except for the O.F.C. there will be some stuff that never leaves here alive !

I get a big demand for clones in the spring. When I've got extras, I sell them. The boys grow guerilla and put 'em out way too soon. Frost hits 'em, they die. Two weeks later, they come back and buy more clones. I take their money and give 'em an "I told you so". They make the same mistake every damn year.

I get calls for clones in the late fall, too. Those are the ones that grow indoors. You don't see them twice.

Gave the pup a bath. Back is screaming, so the Old Hen smeared me up with Beemer's Balm. Got the pipe packed and I'm just about to ease into an afternoon buzz.

Hippie I need to make a batch of Beemer's Balm !---Next time I see the recipe --I'm writing it down !-- Some days I don't do so well !--Be making grandpa noises and stuff !--U know the noises --the hand on the back pose ?--
D.D. got put on call tonight !--- I bet she tries to get me high !----I ain't falling for that old trick !--I'm already high !
Then she gonna wanna go look at the grow and play musical chairs with them !-- Got some Strawberry Seed I germed in water that need to meet some dirt tonight !--Some Strawberry Rhino and T.E.-x-Widow -x- Strawberry Rhino !--Looking for a tasty strawberry something !---Got 3 Blueberry Widows !

Sneak up on U ? --Last I remember it just walked up and beech slapped me !--No playing no fru-fru just slap we done!

Rose if U want some Blueberry --U got some Blueberry!--I don't have anymore blueberry seed but I got the mom & dad --I breed some just for U if U want !-- but a B.B. clone might be quickest !-- Shall I sign up up for some blueberry ? ---Got some Strawberry Rhino coming up too! --Might have a few of those seed on hand !- -- Anything I got U got if U want !--- Good to have some notice so I can take extra cuts or have them in Frog Dirt !---Make me proud to see a T.E. in your back yard being free ! ---So who's gonna run some of this Acupulco Gold --I'm interested to see how it grows !----I bet Kraven could rock It too ! --So when we gonna see some ?

I got it wrote down Hippie !--I can't member all this alphabet stuff !--
-- BlackBerry Kush -x- Purple Chitral -x- Ubekistani Hash Plant !- -x-- Blueberry Blast !--Is that right Umbra ? ---I kept Trips and his sister --My B.B. Queen !-- She comes on with a nice blueberry smell about week 3 in bloom !--- The T.E. needs no help but it turns out she is one of those mothers that seems to boost whatever U breed it to !---Ike that variety Kraven talk about --the fire being in the male !---The T.E. is that kind of mom !--
Cane when I was talking about the T.E. being a good mom I wasn't talking about ---as keeping a mother plant !---I meant in breeding !

Yep thats it

Hippie, those sound so good. I bet i would like them a lot..

Cane I mixed some papaya with Nordle and mr rb is in love.. do grow it again.How is the cloning going? mine are standing still. I am not giving up.

Rose, I have three clones that look good and in dirt, four that are in plugs .....thinking of starting some seeds soon. ..get em going in, then I got a small greenhouse to put them in for a while before they go out! !!

What up Cane ? -- Mane I need to get those Dawg seed out to U and Nes !-- Get some up so big U have trouble dragging them outside in the spring !-- Need a chainsaw to harvest in the fall !-- U say only 4 ? --I'd grow'm some redwood looking monsters !

Yo Keef, still have the seeds you sent me and some N.L.
Not sure how many seeds to drop. None are fem...also not sure what the law is going to be come July...the doc put up to 15 plants on my M.M.C.they have the nerve to change the law in growing season. .really don't know what is going to happen. ...don't think it matters I'm growing weed...

Cane U got some of those children of Trips don't U ? -- The BPU-X-B.B. we're fathered by Trips !--- I thought I sent U some !-- Any Trips-x-T.E. ?

The number I like to use with regular photo seed is 4-6 to one !-- I guess that if I want a female I start 4-6 seed !-- They get up 6-8 inches tall I flip the lights to sex them get rid of the boys and keep my eye on the remaining girls in case they hermie !--One male flower and U in the trash !-- Seem to always find my girl !--After I've sexed them I bring it back into veg and cut it into clones !---If U can only have 15 plants --have 15 girls !--That they can find !---D.D. and I were talking about that today !---We stay stealth even when the law changes !--No weed around here !

Can't remember which ones they were, they are deep in the fridge will pull them in the morning and take inventory .....so if I start them early inside,put them outside, will they finish early? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back