Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Rose oatmeal is suppose to fill you up and keep the hunger away. Wishing you a great day with your daughter.

Keef you are a busy man. I have this space that I am looking into for a grow. Only thing it get hot in the summer. And, I do not know what a air condis would do to the plants. And I am not going to grow outside. To much of a risk.

I have central air and heat Nes --I still run fans but the plants don't know !-- If U gonna have a small grow --might as well run it year around !--- If U can !--Some would start some seed veg. them --flip them --harvest --Then start over !----I would just keep a little bloom on 12/12 --- and if all goes well every 2 weeks I would have another plant to move to bloom !---Room for 4 small plants in bloom moving one in every 2 weeks and they finish at 60 days --Then when the 5th plant is big enough to bloom the 1st one moved to bloom will be ready for harvest !

Umbra say for those plants with that have nice colors that a 10 degree difference between night and day will really bring out the colors !---Got to do something for the smell as well !

Nes for cloning an aerocloner is da bomb !-- Like the one Kraven has !--- The mother of those Trips -x-T.E. seed topped out at about a foot tall when she finished !--- Plants can be big or as little as U want !

D.D. don't like dirt farming !--She say but how can U check to make sure U got health roots ?--- I don't know about that woman sometimes !--- It used to be ---Go play with your Widow thingy !--- Now she be quoting Rosenthal at me !---Things they do change !--

Rose, it's got oatmeal, dark brown sugar, honey, raisins, dried cranberries, chopped cashews, sesame seeds, toasted wheat germ, vanilla extract, salt, and real butter. It's as good as a Michigan hippie eats. Probably won't past muster in the PNW.

Hippie.... those Bars sure sound Goood too me... Never attempted to make anything like that....Wife throws together a mean trailmix....:)

Keef that is a good way to grow. Thank You. I'm getting better at this growing. Feels good.

When the law changes --I got a plan !
. -I'm still missing a section in my grow !--- I will be keeping the bath tub nursery / cloning station like it is ---I want to turn my present bloom area ( walking closet) into Veg. and open up the spare bedroom as Bloom !--- move about a 1/4 of capacity to bloom every 2 weeks !--- If I stay in aero capacity will be about 20 of my bloom boxes with a light !-- All together a complete box and LED will cost me about $200 each !-- Done In increments !--- Then harvest , -dry, -extract and make Liquid Weed !-- If the market want just wad or shatter ? ---I can do that !--Then there that rumor about genetically modified weed !---Bet that stuff is expensive!

I use about 10 gallons of nute solution in my bloom boxes and only top them off as needed for the 2 months of bloom !---
Transplanting for me consist of pulling plant , basket and foam collar out of one box and sticking it in another !---D.D. is always playing musical chairs with the plants --moving them around and stuff !-

I kinda do it the same way, but different, if that makes any sense.

I started originally with seed, grow 'em out, sex 'em, kill the boys off and set the females up in SCROG. After two weeks, I trim most of the low branches off and use them for clones. I sell the excess and keep the nicest one for a mother. I whack off a couple of dozen clones a month to sell off, and a month before harvest, I'll cut a dozen clones and root them for the next run.

After a couple of years, I'll put the mothers out in the pot pen for an outdoor grow. Talk about a bush? These gals will get six foot wide with buds all over the place.

Keef, while I'm bending your ear, what's the tripsxTE? I know about the TE, but trips? Enlighten me, bro!

Gonna head to a Chi Gong Seminar two hrs the guy is great moving meditation..
Get a little jacked up, and zone out....
What Cha Say.....:48: Cheese 50/50 hybrid

Hippie !--What up ? ---Trips is my boy out of Umbra's Bunch ---( Came out the ground d making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 )--There was a pic somewhere !-- BPU-X-B.B is it's pedigree--Anyway crossed him on a Tranquil Elephantizer mother !---I got some up and they gonna be da bomb !--Don't know how the flavor but but they gonna be very heavy tricome producers !--U got some plant them they'll do U right !

I need to learn about that mothering......I might want to keep one of the Papaya I have going... I like the size, small compact , seems to be doing well for me right now...see how it smokes... Rose seems to like it...

Cane these plants I got backed up in dirt are the closest thing to mother plants I ever grew !-- I like to take cuts when a plant is about 2-3 weeks into bloom !---Root them out and get them thriving in veg. while the one in bloom finishes out !---She done I move the clone in and do it again !---Maybe it's just me but why would I turn loose of a plant before I even knew how it smokes !---What if it is outstanding ?---and -There's the last of it on the drying rack !--- Not around here !

Whew nice nap, time to work in the garden some and put a pork loin on to smoke.

Hippie --I forgot I sent U some Trips-x-T.E. seed !-- U better start them thanks !---I'm excited about them !--The T.E. is proving to be a great mom !-- This gonna be outstanding weed Cuz !--About the only way to improve it --not that it'll need it --would be to use a male GG#4 male on her !----At least that's my plan !---I'm gonna breed one of your Dawgs to it !-- Next time Green Santa heads north I'll have to send a little bottle of Zombie Juice and directions !---I treated these sprouts trying to get something to happen to 5he --Something happened to them ain't exactly clear but if it looks like Caca --smells like Caca --and taste like Caca ---I'll bet U it's Caca !

I got it wrote down Hippie !--I can't member all this alphabet stuff !--
-- BlackBerry Kush -x- Purple Chitral -x- Ubekistani Hash Plant !- -x-- Blueberry Blast !--Is that right Umbra ? ---I kept Trips and his sister --My B.B. Queen !-- She comes on with a nice blueberry smell about week 3 in bloom !--- The T.E. needs no help but it turns out she is one of those mothers that seems to boost whatever U breed it to !---Ike that variety Kraven talk about --the fire being in the male !---The T.E. is that kind of mom !--
Cane when I was talking about the T.E. being a good mom I wasn't talking about ---as keeping a mother plant !---I meant in breeding !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back