Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks WH and Cane hugs you two... I am having my first birthday joint... won't be the last.

Happy Birthday Rose !---
Yo Cane U can't count on a revegges !--You're take a plant to the edge of death then bringing it back in the veg cycle !--Some of them just won't survive !-- It can take a long time depending on lots of stuff !--- It's best just to take clones early and when the plant finishes just have one of it's clones ready to take its place !-- Part of it is time !-- In the time it takes to get a plant to reveg grow and grow out U cod have another clone almost ready to harvest !--
Moving a plant outside in the spring can be tricky !-- They going from 18 hours of light inside to 14 hours outside they think it's fall and start to bloom !--Best to adjust the light time to close to outside !--It also helps to put the plant in dark for about 24 hours then move it outside !-- Mess they cycle up !--Last winter I threw some brickweed seed in a planter out back around the first of the year --They came up and started to bloom then as the daylight increased they switched back to veg about April !

Nes, I grew up about an Hr.outside of boston...Use to hang out in your neck of the woods ....Hampton,Salisbury, Beach...Sound Familiar??? Use to really love Newburyport ......
Back when I was growing up we use to call New Hampshire ...Cowhampshire...cause there were more cows than people:)

The early Hippie gets the Joint:joint4:

Small world we got. That is were I grow up SB, what fun in the summer month back in the 60's and 70's. The beach just does not look the same as those time. Every thing is gone. Newburyport cost to much these days to live. I hated it when they rip the brick streets up in town. Got to save up so I can fly back for visit with family. Time to light up.

Burning -burning-burning !--Ya'll need to quit sitting around smoking that mary-ja-wana all the time !-- Stuff'll make U crazy !--I seen that Reefer Madness movie !--That stuff is dangerous !-- I used to smoke but I don't smoke it anymore !

Good morning ofc.. this rosebud turns 64 years old today..wowser

Cane, yes you can reveg a finished plant if you keep some lower buds on the plant. The plant revegges right out of the middle of an old bud, so you have to keep bud on. The lower down branches seem to do better then tops or colas.. You just put it back in veg light and give it some worm **** or any other N to make it start to reveg.. Then hopefully you can take clones from that plant and start over.

I really like papaya and I really love nurse larry for sleep. I put mine out in May last year. I wish the sooner you put them out the sooner they will bloom, but keef has that right... the flowering cycle starts when the days get shorter. That is why i had monsters last year, and might again.
Your doctor wrote for 15??? I didn't know they could do that.. I will be checking into that.
Happy Sunday everyone... time for a birthday bowl, will you join me before the daughter gets up?

Rose, looks like I will be keeping the papaya around seeing roots on another clone. ....:)
the doc that I went to for my card, did write in the optional section of the form that I would be allowed 15 plants, that is if I register with the medical marijauna authorization database? ??otherwise think it will be 6 plants? ??do I really want to register? ?

Good morning ofc.. this rosebud turns 64 years old today..wowser

Cane, yes you can reveg a finished plant if you keep some lower buds on the plant. The plant revegges right out of the middle of an old bud, so you have to keep bud on. The lower down branches seem to do better then tops or colas.. You just put it back in veg light and give it some worm **** or any other N to make it start to reveg.. Then hopefully you can take clones from that plant and start over.

I really like papaya and I really love nurse larry for sleep. I put mine out in May last year. I wish the sooner you put them out the sooner they will bloom, but keef has that right... the flowering cycle starts when the days get shorter. That is why i had monsters last year, and might again.
Your doctor wrote for 15??? I didn't know they could do that.. I will be checking into that.
Happy Sunday everyone... time for a birthday bowl, will you join me before the daughter gets up?

Happy Birthday, Rose. My BD was on the 5th. Wishing you a beautiful day. :48:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Rosie,
Happy birthday to you!:)

Imagine that sang to you by an Irish tenor.
Now, imagine rusty nails dragged across a chalkboard.
Somewhere in between is my voice, singing to you!

I don' t want to register... stoned, i am giggy... or yggig, i like being 46.

Happy birthday nes!!!!

Mutants are alive and well !--- I'll be sexing some Papaya soon and once I got my girl she'll be around for awhile !-- I hope they survive !--I get them big enough to go to aero I'll feel better !-- This strawberry gonna be tricky !-- I'm not looking for something that has strawberry in it's name , I'll have to clone the girls before I know which one is the keeper !-- I want the strawberriest !--
Bubblicious and Rose's Purple Haze both gonna work well for me !

About all this mmj card and all !--I'm staying hidden so I can do what I want !---4 plants ? ---Only if they big as a tree ! -- My plant number are high because I grow babies !-- Been having to grow steal for long time no sense in changing now !
The reason snowbirds like to winter here may have something to do with property prices! --I bought this 3 bedroom - 2 bath - 2 car garage ---Half a mile from the beach for $180,000 about 10 years ago !-- Inland property is cheap --cheap !--

Happy birthday Mrs Rose. Morning nes,giggy, hopper, keef. I am doing house work this am. I am about to go outside and dust off my project bike. I put it down two years ago for preventive maintenance, and started doing upgrades and modifications. Hasn't seen sunlight since.
Plan on tuning the engine today. Need a set of tires(tārs, for the southern folks) and rebuild the front forks.

Rose we gonna have to breed some Nordle and Papaya for Mr. RB !---D.D. wants some Nordle --I got some Papaya! ---We gonna have to make it happen !

Nes ask when I was gonna get well !---Girlfriend --When I slipped on that wet floor and shattered my face my life changed forever !---This is my reality !-- A weather change can make my face swell -Lots of pressure and pain !--The fall also bulged some disc in my neck ---When I use the left arm too much or twist my head in some funny way the nerve root can get inflamed and the left arm doesn't work right and it causes a headache !

Sometimes things get bad but it's a lot better than being paralyzed or dead !

Hi all, I posted my HB wishes to rose in her HB thread, but 2 HB wishes are not enough for moma "R". Cane I took down, trimmed up 3 SSTD since my only back-up crapped out I have to reveg this girl, here is what I try to start with to get the best results.

Took down three girls and moved three more into flower, up potted the rooted clones, Took fresh cuts and the process begins again :)

Now that's some cutting back...nice thanks :)
You make it look so easy ...beautiful. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back