Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose !--Ain't nothing wrong with an empty nest !--Tell them --U go home now !--

Coconut oil works as a carrier for THC in an e-cig liquid but it has a bite I don't like and it gets solid at cooler Temps !---U should enjoy smoking not take it like a bad tasting medicine !--- Gonna use Vegatable Glycerin! ---Taste nice --takes other flavors easy --I can get the extract into it !--Good to know !

Fabulous spring day here in California. Been crazy busy. Went to the dispensary to pick up a couple more bhang cartridges. Blue dream, Jack Herer, and Willy Nelson. They range from 70% to 78% THC. With my harvest of Jack, I thought it would be a nice treat to vape some Jack.

Fabulous spring day here in California. Been crazy busy. Went to the dispensary to pick up a couple more bhang cartridges. Blue dream, Jack Herer, and Willy Nelson. They range from 70% to 78% THC. With my harvest of Jack, I thought it would be a nice treat to vape some Jack.

Bhang is awesome Bro. I really like thier Pen and Cartilages.

evening folks. i use what ever i can find to make a pipe. when the wife and i are together smoking we smoke doobies. my little pipe is a brazed #4 jic/barb fitting, the bigger is the same thing but a #6. i also clean my pipes when they clog and use 91 alcohol. i always have 91 around as that is what i make my hash with.

4a511a63-c4b3-4d5d-bfa0-6ad6aec15ef0_zpsisyyatv4.jpg

I 'm gonna have to have one of them Bhang thingmadoochies!--Just to see what I need to do !-- They use just enough coconut oil to help the hash oil flow better don't they !--I need to get online and order me one !--That right I can't !

I think I need to look back and find out what Kraven called that Zombie Juice --Br549 or something anyway I said I would wait until one of Hippie's Mutants stepped up and claim the name !--- There 4 fuzzy little mutants (6 but who's counting)--- A boy and a girl out the bunch and there's the O.F.C.'s first tetra variety!--

Hey do those Dr. Dabber vape pens use the same cartridge as that Bhang pen ?--They need to standardize that stuff !

Hey if they kick all the immigrants out of America -I was just wondering where the cut off time was !---My ancestor ---Julius Caesar White was born up by the Erie Canal back in 1780 ish !--U think I'm safe or do I get kicked outta too ?

I 'm gonna have to have one of them Bhang thingmadoochies!--Just to see what I need to do !-- They use just enough coconut oil to help the hash oil flow better don't they !--I need to get online and order me one !--That right I can't !

Yeah you can get the Pen It comes in a case with the charger and a slot for a Cartridge. But you cant get the Cartridges. My Brother gets my Cartridges.

I don't need a pen if I can't get anything to put in it !-- I'm bout a tricky Bastid !---I'll find a way !

Hey do those Dr. Dabber vape pens use the same cartridge as that Bhang pen ?--They need to standardize that stuff !
They did. They use a 510 thread. Many different battery packs work with the cartridges. My battery is O pen vape. Much like the e cig blue. Bhang stick is a little fatter and heavier.

Morning folks, ,,Yehaaaaaaaaa
Not you Hackerman. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back