Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got it done Hippie !-- Cane ask where I found room for all those varieties! ---This is how !--

Those 4 plants in the larger dirt pots --Left rear is the T.E. in front of it is Trips --Right rear is BPU-X-B.B and in front of it is my faithful Widow ---She doing that sworled calyx thing --She do it everytime she's cloned or transplanted! --Then she straighten up and get back to 3-5-7 finger leaves !---Widow been good to me !

Yo Hippie I was gonna get D.D. to post some pics but she couldn't !--I send them to U to post for me ?

You betcha!

Ain't too worried about pie-rats, 'cause I'm only growing enough to keep the islanders high (us). They claim a retirement income of two grand a month will let an American live like a king. I could live pretty well with those kinds of deals.

Hopper I might be a wee bit over the legal plant limit !--I'll thin them out when they big enough to sex !-- They's a bunch of babies but most are clones of theT.E. --B.B. and Widow !-- Get these other girls up and running I'll be a happy man !
Hey Hippie --4 of those baby mutants look fuzzy so I got the scope out !---Those first single leaves that came out are covered with clear tricomes !-- Normal plants don't come out the shell making tricomes !--If a leaf looked like that in bloom --I'd smoke it !

If I sold off the gun & and various other collections along with the ranch, I could buy the island and build my underground home on the hill. Between the Old Hen's and my rocking chair check, I'd do OK. Supposed to be a great island for snorkeling.

Pretty sure they don't get snow there. Typhoons? Yep. Sure you don't want to build on the hill?:)

Who am I kidding? Born a damn yankee and I'll die in this God forsaken place! Sure is pretty in the summer, though.

THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE ABOUT MY DOG!
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ANY MORE!
In response to all the recent emails about my dog:
I am sick & tired of answering questions about him!
Yes, he bit six people wearing political name t-shirts, 4 people wearing Hilary t-shirts, 2 car drivers blasting rap music from their cars, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging past their butt cracks, 3 flag burners, and a taxi driver from the Middle East.

For the last time, THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!
And, no, I do not approve of his smoking, but he says it helps get the bad taste out of his mouth.

Hippie --First House D.D. and I bought burn down while we were away !---I can never forget those four corner stubs sticking out of a big burn pile that had been home !--- We just didn't want to stay and rebuild --D.D. was offered a job in Louisiana --We picked Hammond off the map because it was about halfway between New Orleans and Baton Rouge! -- Rented a house out by the swamp from a church !----So I grew a little weed on holy ground !---We later bought the house !--Then about 10 years later --Katrina came to call !--- D.D. Hospital was closed until further notice !---When power was restored she started looking for baby hospitals close to the beach !--- We got chemically motivated and repaired the storm damage --Painted inside and loaded up and headed for the beach !--Spent a year in a renter then someone was in a hurry to sell a beach house !-- Here we are !---I know we can be wiped out at anytime so moving to another island is no big deal !---I will be needing what the military peeps call Ma Deuce !---A 50 caliper heavy machine gun !---Something I can make undesirables to move along !

THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE ABOUT MY DOG!
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ANY MORE!
In response to all the recent emails about my dog:
I am sick & tired of answering questions about him!
Yes, he bit six people wearing political name t-shirts, 4 people wearing Hilary t-shirts, 2 car drivers blasting rap music from their cars, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging past their butt cracks, 3 flag burners, and a taxi driver from the Middle East.

For the last time, THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!
And, no, I do not approve of his smoking, but he says it helps get the bad taste out of his mouth.

That Dog must be put down,,,he did not bite Rubio or Cruz. :rofl:

I made a mistake that is burned into mind !---So I'm chopping up a jalapeño and walked away to get something ---Without thinking I reached up and wiped my eyes !--- Hell came to the beach !-- I been maced before !---Tear gas got nothing on jalapeño fingers !---I was down on my knees praying and stuff !--I even prayed to political name !--Anybody anything that would help !--- D.D. was real helpful and caring !--- I hate to be in like hell pain and people laugh at U !--Finally got some numbing drops in them !--Hand a blind man with smoke coming out his eyes a bottle with the top still on !---Oh!--She so funny !--I coulda died !-- I'm afraid when the numb wears off the fire will come back !--I need like morphine or heroin!---I'm dying here !--Sweet Baby Jesus make it stop !!

Nes, 91 alcohol is what I use. Just soak it in alcohol. You can also use Epsom salt with the alcohol as an abrasive. All my hand pipes stay dirty. I won't clean them until they clog up on the inside. I hate a clean pipe because of the cinders ash. All my water pipes and bongs stay spotless. When friends come over and I break out a bong, they can't get over how clean it is. Its much easier to keep a pipe clean than it is trying to clean a pipe that has had a pound smoked through it.
As for the political doo-doo. My aunt is as liberal as you can get. I was raised to be much more conservative. We get along great. We also will not bring up ANY politics. Lol. That's the beauty of this country. We all can have completely different views and beliefs.

Note to self : A water gun with jalapeño juice in it wod be an excellent self defense weapon !--- That was bad ya'll ----
What up Dog ?--- When 2 people got they mind made up ain't no sense in discussing the topic !---Don't mean they can't get along !-- I got a pipe !--Metal-- screws together so U can take it apart to clean it but I hardly ever do less it plugs up !-- This one time --Cane sent me a nice hand made pipe but D.D. took it away from me !---Said it was too nice for me cause I break stuff !---There were some extra screens !--I haven't had a screen in my pipe in decades !--One day maybe I have a nice pipe or bong !--I have been known to turn a beer can into a field pipe if the situation warrants it !---Drop me off in the woods naked with nothing but a bag of weed ---I be smoking within the hour !

Keef just dont scratch your boys after handling Peppers. :rofl:

I know that's true Hopper !-- That was bad !--
As U can tell I'm preparing for the end of prohibition !--- I can clone my a** off !-- I'm rounding up so fine genetics !--- They blow the whistle --little plants become big plants ! Big plants become CO2 hash oil !--I get lucky and find my Green Grail -- I can produce as many of the same plant as I want !--The T.E. --Widow --Hippie's Dawgs --GG#4 --- Texas Tetras ? ---Maybe --but it's very expensive !

Problem I have is I been lusting after some of Kraven work !---I think I'd like to grow some of that Hippy Slayer he got or some of those alphabet varieties he got !--U know it's good !--- I'll be sexing some of Rose's Purple Haze and some of Hippie's Dawgs --Some of Umbra's work !-- Waiting on Giggy to find that pine --I be hoping for a cut !-- Trying to find varieties strong in different terepenes !--- Just hanging out with grow masters hoping some of it will rub off on me !

Hi guys, party over here, thank goodness. Kids just left to go back to seattle.. need several naps now... it was fun..
hope everyone is good on this leap year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back