Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ofc, I made it through winter. Or what passes as winter down here. Been seeing geese flying high and fast for a few mornings. This morning I can smell it in the air. I don't know what it is, but it smells like spring to me. Whew.

morning ofc, may as well be a happy morning. yall have a great one.

Well ofc, I made it through winter. Or what passes as winter down here. Been seeing geese flying high and fast for a few mornings. This morning I can smell it in the air. I don't know what it is, but it smells like spring to me. Whew.
it must be that bbq pit i had going in my dreams last night. i think i cooked all last night and got up with a taste for bbq this morning.

Morning Y.D.,Giggy......Spring??? Where was winter??? Looks like a week of Rain here...
Everything here is One to two months early.....
Fire it up....:48:

Morning O.F.C. -- We back in the 80s this week !--- I 'm gonna take a closer look those wine making kits !--Usually if there's a picture I could build my own ! As I age sometimes I would just as soon buy something already built than to build my own !---Things like my aero boxes I had to build !
Where's my pipe ?

Most of my snow is gone. Damned if they're not calling for "blizzard conditions" on Wednesday! Getting sick of this crap! I know the cure, but it would cost me my marriage. Guess I can tough out one more snow storm.

Thank God it's beer & bud day!

Keef, my dad makes wine. He grows his own fruit. Blueberry, blackberry. Muscadine and scuppanogs, Apple, plum, peach and pear trees too. It's cheaper to make your own, and sorbit acid(SP?) Is the only non-natural ingredient used. He makes some stuff that will put you down hard, and no hangover the next day. He goes to the grocery stores too and buys out of date produce. Feeds it to the animals, culls out the good stuff for eating and wine making. My folks house is the only place that you'll get fussed at for wasting fruit by eating it. Lol.

Good morning! snow sounds horrible to me hippie, sorry you have that coming..even more.

Our kids are still here... smoking pot with our daughter is a good way to start the day. Going to breakfast with her inlaws. I have to be quiet about political name cuz i think they are his supporters. This will be hard for rosebud.

Cant wait to get out in the yard...roses to prune... I want onion sets now, too early?
Got cute beet seeds and gold and red stipped... cute beets coming up.

Have a great monday friends.

Morning Rose - Hippie what up ya'll ?-- Hippie I think the answer is for Keef to get this Stoner Ranch so my peeps from the frozen north can come down for a winter vacation or the winter !--That would be some good times !--- I bet Rose gonna say something anyway --She not gonna be able to not say something! --

Morning OFC. Thank You for the BD wishes. Done with the morning chores and waiting for tj to come home from FL. Then, I can take a break for taking care of the dogs. What a hand full. Time for my wake and bake.

That she did Hippie !-- Maybe she like me I usually don't go vote for someone but to vote against someone!

I got 9 plants from those treated seed --Three may not make it but I got 6 that are going to be fine !---Got a new GG#4 this morning! !--Those accidental Trips-x- Widow seed got me 4 nice plants !-- My Strawberry Rhino and other strawberry probably be up tommorrow !-- Trips -x-T.E. likes it some aero !

Keef, I found a nice little island in the Philippines for sale for $166K USD. Whatcha think? You and DD can live on the beach. I'll settle on higher ground!

Sounds great Hippie but might need some some fight potions and plenty guns they got pirates with AKs over there !---
Yo Hippie I was gonna get D.D. to post some pics but she couldn't !--I send them to U to post for me ?

Nes U missing your man ?-- I'll do my best to get those seed out to U and Cane this week !

O:K peeps, I am smoking out of my Glass Sherlock pipe and the bowl needs to be clean. What would you use for the cleaning of a glass pipe? It is sure a smooth smoking pipe. Keef that vacation spot would be the bomb. With a swimming pool and a juice bar from fruit and juice for your weed. I would come to a reunion.

Yes I miss him, I am more of a hermit but it has been lonely. Very much looking forward to his safe return. Looks like i'll be cooking, got pork chop ready to cook.

I know that's right Nes !-- D.D. is my partner in crime !-- I just wish she didn't smoke so much weed !--I think she got a problem !
Hippie an island sounds good but I found a place about 25 miles inland --10 acres with a 3 bedroom home on it for $80,000 and no down payment !--Weed could pay for that easy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back