Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nes, i am so sorry. Tell me exactly what happens. Is it when you click to "send" the message and it takes for ever?

Time is flying by today, gotta head to the VA hospital tomorrow for pre op. Smoking some Kali Mist and it's has plumb given me the giggles.

When is your surgery Kraven?

Keef sorry you have the flu! you guys. feel better soon.

Thanks Rose !--D.D. called in sick tonight !---I just finished a bowl of Campbell's Chicken soup and Taking a dose of caps !--
What they should be doing to Brother Kraven is put him to sleep and use a scope to take a biopsy of the target area !-- He might have a sore throat for a few days !---The lab will test the sample and determine what kind of tissue it is normal or not !---Then they can develop a treatment plan !!--- Tell U my opinion without even looking !---No way is it cancerous !--Any idea how much THC and CBD goes across those vocal cords on the way to the lungs ?-- My opinion only but cancer can not develop in those conditions ! Those vocals cords probably just stained from smoking too much weed !--I take that back !--U can't smoke too much weed !

good luck Kraven. I have appointments with them as soon as I'm home.

Surgery is Friday the 18th Rose. Tomorrow just EKG, some sorta scan and anesthesia, did my labs last week so from the there it travel Thursday, they will put us up for the night and then @ hosp at 7am or so.

Bozzo - Where ya been ? ---I bet U chomping at the bit to get home and get plants in the ground !--- What U growing this year some more Holland Hope ?

Good morning peeps. Nes, i bet that is driving you nuts. I sent you a pm.. But would deleting cookies be in order? Let me know please.

My cold turned into bronchitis.. smoke too much pot? perhaps. on antibiotic and cough syrup...boy did i sleep.

Rose when I go to post the site is close on me. I check remember me on site to see what happens.

Thinking of calling on the Geek Squad to see if there can do anything with the my computer.

I don't think my plants are growing right. The new growth seem weak to me I wish I had my cam fix.

Well it was 5 min between those two post. Just testing my time. Now I will wait ten min's to see if I am still log in.

nes, i am so sorry. Tell me exactly what happens. Is it when you click to "send" the message and it takes for ever?

No, Rose when I go to post a message it says I am log out. Let see if this post it been 7 mins.

Sorry for all the post, just want to see if my problem is fix, and it seems like it is working out for me, we will see in the long run. OH ya it time for wake and bake for me.

Rose the picture of your bud is beautiful, it looks like it is ready for harvest. With all those ambers. My plants look like the growth is weak. I am going to add more worm casting. I hope that is O:K. And, as soon as the lights go off I am going to feed the leafs with EM1.Right now I am disappointed in the way they look. Don't tell me another era on my part in this grow. I am down to my last jar of weed. And, I'm wishing that I get a health female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back