Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a BD party yesterday. Came home took a nap. And, now I have my 6 pipes full and ready to party. I don't like to smoke alone, but here it goes. :bong2::aok:

Rose how do you get rid of cookies? On my third pipe and listening to the police scanner. :cop: Seem like my issue is fix Thank You Rose. That is better. Rose, I to have bronchitis, Is bronchitis cause by a germ? I am wishing every one get well. Got me a big glass of cold milk and a oatmeal pie. ;) This is good. Going to start eating healthy. I order these cook books from the TV show called the Chew. There is 5 chief on this show and it is fun to watch. Me and tj watch a lot of cook shows. tj does not smoke and he does not tune into the site.

Morning all, headed out to the hospital for pre-op, should be a fun day.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I hope U get it figured out Nes !--- I got no jars !--- We usually smoke off the drying rack !--
That why I try to move some babies to bloom every 2 weeks !--Haven't been able to regularly lately because of the bug wars !---Nes do U have a jewelers loop to look for bugs and at tricomes ? --
Time to rinse those treated seed !
Kraven -- Best Wishes Cuz !
Feeling a little better today ! --

Morning O.F.C.
Kraven...Keep a smile on Bro...Everything Gonna Be :aok:

:48:

What up Cane ? --When U taking that Papaya down ?--She was looking frosty last pic !

Last Lighter quit working !--- Dug out my old Ronson and filled it up with charcoal lighter fluid !---Works just fine !--
Miss my buddy Hippie !--I'll have to send him an e-mail soon !--I'm just not sure what to say !--- I got an idea what happened but it didn't have anything to do with the O.F.C. !--- Sometimes it just bees this way !--Yoop was convinced that someone at MP was blocking him from posting pics !---I don't even know if that's possible !---- I just don't know what to say or do sometimes !--

Morning folks,,hope yall have a great day.
Keef,,sometimes ya just cant fix ppls attitude. I will say Hippie is not being much of a Hippie. All the Hippies ive ever known are way more layed back and they hate RULES,and being Policed,,,,thats what makes them Hippies. Thats the madest Hippie i ever met. Lol

good morning ofc. Keef, there is no way to block folks from posting pictures,heck the admin tried three times to help him.. that is cra cra.

Nes, what windows are you using? I am still using windows 7. If you have that i can walk you thru deleting your cookies. If not, you can google how to dump cookies on your operating system. I like hippie and this is not the first time i have ticked him off.

Kraven, thinking of you. Keef, i hope you really are getting better. I seem to have a cough that originates at my toes... we are talking deep.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I hope U get it figured out Nes !--- I got no jars !--- We usually smoke off the drying rack !--
That why I try to move some babies to bloom every 2 weeks !--Haven't been able to regularly lately because of the bug wars !---Nes do U have a jewelers loop to look for bugs and at tricomes ? --
Time to rinse those treated seed !
Kraven -- Best Wishes Cuz !
Feeling a little better today ! --

Yes I have a jewelers loop (30) I have not seen any but I have not exam them with the loop. I'm telling you I just went through a war with malware stuff. It a long story. But the end was SEND $500. WESTERN UNION. YA RIGHT!!! I don't think so.

Rose I'm using window 8 and I am staying there. I had window 7 before and I like it much better with 7. I upgraded to 10 once and I myself hated it.

Rose Norton just went through and clean up my computer. Just went through a big issue with my computer. Paid out $30. for a malware program which just screw up my comp. Norton told me to stay away. I have a HP system.

How bout this?

to delete cookies in the desktop
Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
Tap or click the Tools button , point to Safety, and then tap or click Delete browsing history.
Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then tap or click Delete.

I'm just gonna hold off on sending that e-mail !--- I was there Rose I know U tried to help Yoop !--Hippie just got a lot of passion !-- Maybe he'll come around later !--- Rose I am feeling better today !--- I shouldn't be if I had this flu !--- I don't know what's up !--- Hanging out waiting for Green Santa !--- He a good man !
Got to put these naked seed in the dirt this afternoon !-- --These things take a long time to come out the ground !--- The deed is done ! --Now we wait !---

Bozzo - Where ya been ? ---I bet U chomping at the bit to get home and get plants in the ground !--- What U growing this year some more Holland Hope ?
hollands hope, sensi skunk seeds .and clones from friends grow.

Hopper --The cartridges use a wick system !--I'm all over it !--but they get U really high !---No I mean really -really high !

Home finally...that was an adventure, find my smoke time to get medicated fosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back