Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Keef, I knew the minute you tried a vape pen and a cartridge it would be over for flowers, lol. #1 son loves them too. My sons have been having a blast hanging out together. It has rained hard every day since my son arrived, so we have not walked around San Francisco. We have done a couple brewery tours so far. There is a blues club on the Embarcadero right by Fisherman's wharf. HA hang out there, but the beers are ice cold and the blues fire hot.

Hey keef, if I wanted to sex my plants early, what would I need to do? Almost ready to take cuts, but didn't want to waste time cloning a possible male.

Yep Umbra !--- I had convinced myself pure oil would be too thick and would have to be thinned !--- Of course the oil becomes thinner as the burner warms it up and it flows just fine !--- Now to see if D.D. can find some empty cheap Chinese cartridges !---

Morning Dog !---Easy !--Put them under 12/12 and within about 2 weeks you'll see sex !--I bring them back to veg. and take my first clone by taking the top off and sticking it in the cloner to root turning one plant into 2 !---

Good morning all. Umbra i am glad you guys are having fun.. I was wondering.. good.

I couldn't quit coughing last night so i took a hydrocodone, that had expired 5 years ago. It worked. Slept all night but yuck. I don't like to use that stuff.

I have cloning to do. THG is moving to oregon, so i need to double up my clones for her.

Keef, glad your having fun.
YD, i always wait, but you can do the flip for 2 weeks... it takes a bit for them to go back to veg though.
Good morning WH.

Good Afternoon OFC, moving slow this day not feeling right. Going back to bed. OFC have a fine day.

Met with the contractor to finalize the renovations (pay him some good faith money, sign the contract) they start the 11th of April. I'm quite excited to get the bathroom and kitchen expansions done.

Go Kraven !---I been crippled in the face since about midnight !--- Getting a little run down !--

I just got some Banana Kush made by Spherex. Much better then Autodabs. Then stuff is more like RSO oil cartridge ....NICE...I AM STONED.
And Keef this one doesnt use a wick cause its not like wax,,,its like oil. Much better and last longer. The thick wick stuff doesnt seem to smoke as smooth plus this on says it has full turpines. Its 66% thc and 2% cbn,,no cbds. Has a nice taste. Oh and did i mention i am fked up. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Met with the contractor to finalize the renovations (pay him some good faith money, sign the contract) they start the 11th of April. I'm quite excited to get the bathroom and kitchen expansions done.

I hope i gave you a good price,,,ill see ya on the 11th. :smoke1: you just never know who your dealing with. Just playing,,,i. Am freaking high. Yehàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hopper is it made with CO2 or BHO ? -- This Orange Creamsicle is made with CO2-- It says -- 69.4 THC -- little words -little words !-- U know I had to get more than one !--- They will all rock your world !

Seems that way Rose !--- How's the cough ? --- I'm a little beat down but I don't think I got the flu from D.D. !--I just was having trouble with sinus and drainage !---D.D. seems to be getting better !----She been singing the praises of smoking oil in an e-cig !--- I'd be bold with one of these in public !---Down here no one would have a clue !---- One this getting a cartridge did for me was lock in a CO2 hash oil machine !--Bet I can learn to drive it !

Hey Hopper these cartridges are like disposable lighters ---I found the fill port under the mouth piece --- What use has replaceable burners with built in wick !--- I got a tank e-cig that has 2 mils !---Wonder how long that word last !

Looks like I got it right on this last set of treated seed !---Now give me my dam 35% THC Franken Plant and I'll be done !--

They are CO2,,,no hydrocarbons,,,full terpines. This one i s a Hybrid. Very very nice high.

Glad you don't have the flu Keef. I am coughing my head off sometimes. Getting better. Mr rb is standing over the rso cooking it so i don't cough in it...like anything could grow in there. lol

I was amazed at how the weed flavor comes across !---I'm already thinking about this blueberry lemonade variety! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back