Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i have had that kind of oil. Just the VG or PG...don't care to smoke either. co2 sounds yummy though. I can't really justify buying pot, ya know?

Don't be laughing at me Rose !--- I thought for sure oil had to be thinned to go thru an e-cig !---I was wrong !!--- Saves me lots of work !--

i don't think i have had that kind of oil. Just the VG or PG...don't care to smoke either. co2 sounds yummy though. I can't really justify buying pot, ya know?

If i could only grow my own. Damnt

Kraven best I can tell this CO2 oil is concentrated about 3 times the percentage of the mother weed and it's easier to smoke !---

Watching Weediquette !---Leonard Noble 13 years in prison for 2 joints in Louisiana! --- Welcome to the South !---

Love the flowers, but thinking the vape oil might be a bit easier on my lungs. Think my cold turned into bronchitis; bad coughing spells at times. Still, I just wanna get high by the beach....

With my COPD it sure would be easier than my PAX or my daily driver. Gonna seriously give a look into getting a vape pen and a few carts sent to me.

Lets smoke, I have a pic of Kali Mist, Critical Kush, Hippy Slayer or P98 Bubba Kush oh and plenty of Sunshine Dream...think it's gonna be a nice uplifting sativa day so, Kali Mist is my goto this morning :48:

I'm in Kraven !--- Overcast with some afternoon rain !---I saw on the news this morning that I-10 was closed both ways at the Texas --Louisiana border !---

I think I got this inducing polyploidy thing figured out !--- - Looks like I cut the mortality rate !---- I also got 2 twisted little babies from my first attempt that are trying to make 4 leaves at a time !-- I think I did it !--

Love me some Liquid Gold . I like it for another reason also. It doesnt hurt my lungs so much. To me there is no better way to consume Dank.
ROSE,,,We need to figure out how to use RSO made from your own Dank in a Vapp Pen.

WH, rso is not to smoke.. it is only for medicine. I don't think you understand how concentrated this stuff is.. An ounce of pot into a few mil's? too strong to smoke, no one could afford to smoke it even if ya could.

Good morning peeps.
DD, go get a z pack... bronchitis is no fun.
Off to a doc appointment ..yay, not.

Hope ya'll have a good day. Kraven, enjoy your kali.

Right,,,but couldnt it be cut somehow... I mean isnt that what they are pretty much making anyway with the CO2 extraction? i personally have no clue,,,but i thought dabbing is smoking pure wax,,which should be just as strong as RSO,,,right. Isnt wax as strong as RSO? I dont know,,,so im asking. Lol

Hopper I have beat my head against the wall on that one !--- Too many water soluble compounds come out the weed in RSO !---So hard to clean it up like that honey !--- Now that I've sampled the BHO and CO2 oil --5he CO2 has the best flavor !-- Time to get my grow on soon !--- I'll be double clutching on of them CO2 extractors before U know it !----

So i wonder how much Weed is used in one of these Cartridges of vapping oil?

Morning O.F.C. Clear and Cold here this AM...We got clear weather till Sunday, Camper is loaded ....Rivers are high but dropping, Steelhead closes the 15th April.... gotta take what we can get....This is the highest water year in the 15 yrs I have lived out here...
Should have Mama set up to water... four in flower....And five clones....
I need a trip to the Rain Forest......Sounds like a lot of oil beenin smoked up round here ....Smokin on some Snow White Flowers.... :48:

Time to learn to make it Hopper !--- U don't need a machine !-- Rose is soon right about smoking RSO !--It ain't for smoking !-- Pouring Everclear on to a jar of perfectly good weed the first time is hard !-- When I can grow enough weed I'll have me one of those CO2 Desk Top extractors !--- $3,500 !--

Not as much as rso. or it would cost 400 bucks a cartridge.. That is a good question. I mean if you look at an ounce of pot for 300 and you add 40 bucks worth booze.. and then you make it.... lots of money. I would love a co2 machine my own self. lol not happening.
That is why the rso dose is a grain of rice size... And besides to get the benefit of rso it has to be eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back