Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper --Umbra answered that for me !--- It's complicated but about one ounce of oil per pound of weed !--Some apparently make more oil some less more potent oil ! --- I'm still getting a handle on which has the best profit margin !----The answer seems to be sell flowers turn your trim to oil !---

What up Cane ?-- Keep your eyes on Canada and that Pink Kush for me !--I still want a cut !--
Rose D.D. seems to be improving slowly !--- Her biggest problem is she smokes too much weed !--

Not as much as rso. or it would cost 400 bucks a cartridge.. That is a good question. I mean if you look at an ounce of pot for 300 and you add 40 bucks worth booze.. and then you make it.... lots of money. I would love a co2 machine my own self. lol not happening.
That is why the rso dose is a grain of rice size... And besides to get the benefit of rso it has to be eaten.

So would RSO made from an ounce be stronger then Bubble Hash made from an Ounce?

And by the way,,,you are an awesome Person Rose to do what you do for the Sick,,,,,,. I have so much respect for you. As soon as i get back to work i will be donating to your cause Mam,,,and you can take that to the bank.

Hopper if all things were equal there would be an answer !--- RSO and Honey oil are different beast !-- RSO for eating honey oil for smoking !--Oil can be used in edibles !--- The cleanest oil U can get without a machine is BHO !-- Kraven uses BHO in edibles I think !--
U might get the same volume of oil from 2 different varieties but one may have a higher percentage of THC !--- What I see is for every percentage of THC in the weed the percentage of THC in the oil should go up about 3 percent !--- So if one weed has 20% THC the oil should have about 60% THC !--- If another weed has 25%---The oil from it should be 15% stronger than the first !!---

I don't want a donation I want your mom to get well. My pot isn't 300 an ounce..it is in the back yard. Even if you add all the stuff it takes to grow, it doesn't cost that much. I just feel that rso is medicine that needs to be taken internally and not smoked.. sstepping down from soap box.

I don't want a donation I want your mom to get well. My pot isn't 300 an ounce..it is in the back yard. Even if you add all the stuff it takes to grow, it doesn't cost that much. I just feel that rso is medicine that needs to be taken internally and not smoked.. sstepping down from soap box.

Again,,,,we love you Rose and Mr RB too.

Hopper --Umbra answered that for me !--- It's complicated but about one ounce of oil per pound of weed !--Some apparently make more oil some less more potent oil ! --- I'm still getting a handle on which has the best profit margin !----The answer seems to be sell flowers turn your trim to oil !---

I did a pound the first time and i did get an ounce. I don't think there is a way to make it less or more potent. It is just trichomes.

I think U misunderstood me Rose !--It all in the tricomes but some varieties got more tricomes than others !

I changed my mind, I shook some dry ice kief and made some devastating brownies (put an ounce of kief into the mix, about 2x what I normally use) I had about 5 zips of stuff to shake out (mostly good sugars and small popcorn buds) and got quite a bit on the first two shakes, the third was beginning to green up a bit. Off the 5 zips I got a little over 2 1/4 oz. I use this to shake https://www.kangacan.com/

Brownies are for post surgical meds.

Good Morning OFC. As to the question about rso vs bubble hash, the bubble may have some green vegetable matter. A better comparison is rso vs iso hash, and they are exactly the same. NCH has a friend doing large scale CO2 extractions. Anarchy is the brand. Very clean. He buys in bulk and does flowers. I talked one of NCH's buddies into buying the table top CO2 extractor. I would like to see someone else set it up and their problems before I commit.

Wow very little activity in the OFC today. I'm eating a "test" brownie....got a feeling these are a little strong (made them with mostly Hippy Slayer popcorn and trim). I'm already getting a little sweaty around my face, so no doubt they are fire. I'll know if in the next hour I need to cut the dose in half....too late now, I'm on the ride.

Weather has me a little beat down ! --
Umbra say he's waiting for someone else to work the bugs on a CO2 extractor before he commits ?
If the past is any indication ---If I can get it cranked then I can stea....---I mean drive it !

Good Morning OFC. Time for :spit: and :bong2:. I have a problem with high hum. It is running in the 80's. Does anyone have any idea in how to lower the hum. My room is about 6' by 9'. It is looking like I got to invest in a dehum. I went to the ER Tue. and than the Dr call and he want to see me. I think I might be in trouble because I took a peep test and I know I did not pass if they tested for marijuana. I sure hope everything is going to be O:K. Did not sleep well last night. Now it is time to get ready for this day.

Morning friends. Been up most the night..My Son is sick and running fever,,,hope it aing the flu , ,,my Granddaughter has an ear ache and cold. Im wore to the hell out.

WH sorry your son and granddaughter do not feel well. It seem like we all are all sick at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back