Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cooking the corned beef and cabbage dinner. I am stress eating.. haven't don this is ever... kinda fun til the party is over and it is over. I sat at the river and ate a burger and fries with fry sauce and had cake. I haven't done that in years... ha.I will be sick tomorrow or maybe not. Took potato salad to the peeps at PT.. at 9 am....wtheck? they were happy.
Smoking some papaya... join me? it is 4@20 somewhere.

Weather is killing me down here !-- Belly full of gumbo ---nursing a buzz--- life could be worse !

I cant believe we have a low of 37 coming sat night,,,damnt,,,gotta cover my Tomatoes. They no likey cold weather. Lo.

Hey guys, I'm here. Just been really busy around the house. My job gets busy when spring comes round. Just having a rough couple weeks, my plants are doing fine though. Tending them is relaxing. Thinking about dropping a pineapple express bean soon.

Long as U not in jail Dog ! -- Pressure waves been messing with my face and the left arm isn't working very well !--- D.D. just getting over the flu !--- Taking it one day at a time !--
Hope all's well with Giggy !

Hey Rose could U educate a simple country boy ? ---What is this French Fry Sauce ?-- Just remember ---Moderation in all things ---including an occasional binge !--- Get it out your system !

Oh keef, you know the ketchup and mayo sauce? I think i gained 5 pounds of water.. but it was oh so good. I think and hope i took the cure. I did do a wimpy work out today. I also had a cute guy work on my neck, it is all good, except trying to kill myself with a cheeseburger.

I hope you feel better in the morning Keef, has the storm passed yet? I hope DD is all the way better.

Rose -Ketchup and Mayo ? -- That sounds nasty !-- Spicy Ketchup now that's the ticket !---

I'm alive! Got a nagging cough, but feeling better. Seems like when I get a cold or flu bug it takes me out for a couple of weeks. Keef always gets well quicker. I don't think my lungs are the best; like he said, I smoke too much! My mental status would be questionable if i didn't! I agree with Rose about the RSO. I've never tried it, but I am well aware of the benefits of ingesting.

Morning all they got me prepped and ready for surgery. I'll hit y'all when I'm functional again

Be thinking about you, good luck krav. I looked around, but didn't see much. What happened with hippie?

Hi YD, he got mad because we aren't obeying the rules by having a political thread. At least that is what I think made him upset. Sure wish he wouldn't let that ruin his friendships here.:confused2:

Morning O.F.C. !--- This election has divided America !---Let's just leave it alone !--- Who knows maybe Hippie will come around-- maybe not !-- I need my pipe !

I used to believe in truth - justice - and the American dream !-- The President Ford pardoned Nixon and the veil fell away I saw the real truth !

This batch of naked seed I treat are sticking they head out the dirt !-- Lot more than I expected !-- I got 3 different way to make this genetic doubling happen !-- Most of what I can find about tetras is not true !-- The other half is speculation !--- I start thinning them out and see what I can do !--- I want that 4 hour buzz that comes in waves --U know when U hit it that first time --this is different !---

Hi YD, he got mad because we aren't obeying the rules by having a political thread. At least that is what I think made him upset. Sure wish he wouldn't let that ruin his friendships here.:confused2:

He is always welcome here. Hippie just needes to be a Hippie . Lol

I used to believe in truth - justice - and the American dream !-- The President Ford pardoned Nixon and the veil fell away I saw the real truth !
Good Morning OFC, Keef, besides having the distinction of being on the Warren Commission, Ford is the only president not elected to an executive level office. From the minute Agnew left office to Nixon's resignation, every aspect was orchestrated exactly the way it was planned. Skull and Bones
Been busy with my sons. #1 son is back to the East Coast. Transplanting, taking clones, and cleaning up.

Umbra in da house !--Some powerful people playing the world like a chess game shouldn't surprise anyone !--- Only thing I know for sure is I ain't one of them !-- J.Edgar Hoover ran this country for decades !--- Many Americans don't even truly understand what happened in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated! --- It was so much more than that ! -- I just live in this world !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back