Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. killed some clones --We gonna fight !---When U make changes to a grow do them one at a time !--U make several changes and something goes wrong U have no idea which change was not a good change!--
Hey ---I had crossed Trips (BPU -x-B.B.)with my Widow and T.E. --- Got a couple fine looking babies from both !---I hope Umbra doesn't object because I'm gonna jack that thing up next breeding !--- Everywhere I look Blueberry --Blue Dream stuff is very popular ! I can't help wondering what a Blueberry Tetra is gonna be like !--- We find out ?

Morning OFC. Kraven I am wishing you well. Keef glad your tetras are popping out. DD happy to see you are getting well you to Keef. One of my Aurora Indica's is doing O:K. The light system stay on 24 hours. The fan leaf stems are green on the bottom half and redish on the top of stem. I read or heard something about red stem but can't remember what. Does anyone have an idea? OH I have another ? Is it good to stretch your marijuana plants in the beginning of growth. I did not.

If i had to guess nes, i would say cool temperatures is making the red on the stems...but not sure. no you don't need to stretch they do that on their own when you put under 12/12 for flower.

Umbra in da house !--Some powerful people playing the world like a chess game shouldn't surprise anyone !--- Only thing I know for sure is I ain't one of them !-- J.Edgar Hoover ran this country for decades !--- Many Americans don't even truly understand what happened in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated! --- It was so much more than that ! -- I just live in this world !--

Well...Kennedy was addicted to powerful pain meds, having an affair with Marilyn while she was also having an affair with Sam Giancana. Bobby did the whole Valachi Senate hearings, oh what a can of worms that is...drugs, sex and power.

Rose my new growth on plants are about 3" long and plant is 16" tall. How many weeks in veg? Do you turn to flower if the new growth is that short?

Rose I sent a message !--- We'll see !-
What up NES ?-- Dam ! Those seed are still in the car !--They were closed when I went send them and I glt sick and just forgot !-- Maybe on your next grow a clone ? ---I know where some is !--- Right now all I got is my White Widow --Tranquil Elephantizer --BPU-X-Blueberry Blast and recently added Bubblicious! ---I'm sexing a Papaya right now that might be girl !--- There'll be more soon !--I sex them when they young !

nes, you could sure flip them now and they may double in height. You have a timer for the 12/12?

Keef I'm trying to sex my plant I think it might be female. just a little early. Rose yes I have a timer. Going to send it into flower 12/12.

What Rose said Nes !-- My Widow stretches a lot in early bloom !--- I sent it to bloom when it is about I inches tall and it finishes at about 18 inches !-- The T.E. and B.B. don't so I can wait till they about a foot tall and they'll finish under 18 inches !--

I had at least a dozen sprouts that survived the Zombie Juice treatment !--- The first batch had some deformation but recovered and became normal !---It obviously didn't completely penetrate the sprouts !--It did this time !-- We wait !---Might be my Frankenplant struggling for life in there !-- Come to Daddy !--

I got a question for the brain trust !--- How can U get oil and wax or shatter ? ---Is this oil just warm shatter?
I gotta blast butane to find out don't I ?---I want oil !!

Its my understanding they turn oil into shatter and shatter into wax.

I'm confused !--I have seen videos of butane extraction and they said there will be residual butane and U could let it sit a couple weeks so all the butane can evaporate naturally and U are left with shatter -- They said U could whip it under a vacuum to remove the butane and U were left with wax !---So CO2 extraction ? - Do I get oil , wax or shatter !---I needs to know these things !

Letting it set is what allows the oil to dry into shatter, ,,right? Hell i dont know.

Me either Hopper but I be needing to know !---This vape oil says extracted with CO2 !--- If I get a CO2 extraction machine do I need to do anything else to it or will it be oil ? ---

Where's Umbra ? ---I bet he knows this stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back