Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fine my papers. It must be 4:20 some were. Rose I got one plant that might make it through harvest just wishing it is female. The other two are not growing just sitting there I'm heart broken.

Broad mites well we've dealt with everything else bring it on !-- D.D. is a bug assassin !--- I am not restricted to organics !--I poison they a** !-----If I have to !---Rose I been thinking about bugs !----I'm thinking about a box big enough to hold plants with a hose that I can attach to the car exhaust pipe !--- Gas them them dam bugs and they eggs too !---I figure if the hose is long enough so I don't overheat the plants they'll survive !--Them bugs can't hold they breath I been told !

Nes baby U gonna do fine !--Get a bunch of these Dawg seed planted !---

I am going to go shopping on the net. Than watch a movie. Love those Thriller. Have a good night.

Hey Rose ---A cold smoker except with car exhaust !--- Don't let the bugs beat U ! Put the in the back seat of the car and run the exhaust in thru a window !--A little duct tape to seal around the hose --crank her up and let it idle !--Let them bugs breathe that for a hour or so !--Bastids !

I got a plant from that first attempt at making a tetraploid pot plant produce one plant that is gonna make 4 leaves at a time and another making 3 leaves !--- Now if they will only stay this way !--- It'll have to be verified later under a microscope but I got tetras !-- Even if the transformation wasn't complete I have others right behind it !---

If U can't tell ---I'm quite proud of being able to make tetras !--- It would have been hard enough to do in a free state with a lab !---No !--I use pickle jars - Have to work in secret and my lab is smack in the middle of the war zone !--- I guess if it was easy everyone would do it !--- Who's afraid of growing a few extra fingers ? -- I got this !

Kraven, please follow the post op directions... I learned as a main caregiver i didn't know squat when it was me... so behave yourself honey. Glad this is over.

Thanks Rose, they woke me up too quickly yesterday after surgery, I came out of surgery and within 90 mins I was in the car headed home. That's when I started have the N/V, luckily I have phenigren suppositories so I have about got past it now, but it was a long 12 hours of n/v symtoms. I'm up now sipping water to see if I can hold anything down. I'm still scared to drink or put anything on my stomach.

I'm getting too old for surgery, good news, the Doc said the hunk he cut out looked good and made him more reassured it was not cancer....got 5 days to wait on pathology now. Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts, this too will pass and I will be back to normal in a day or so......funny thing now is I can't make a peep even if I tried, I simply have no voice now till it recovers.....boy is my wife happy :p

Morning O.F.C. !--Power is out so no coffee !--I might have to shoot something !--I need coffee !

The biggest problem with aeroponics is when the power goes off U in trouble !--Been here done this !--Can U hear my pumps running ?---DC to AC inverter hooked up to car battery --extention cord ran back to grow room !---Can't run my lights but I won't loose my plants !--

Morning folks.
Hope ya gets to feeling better soon Kraven.
Sorry Rose bout those freaking bugs. Hear they cant handle cold,,,but they may have tiny little hoodies. Lol
Alcohol and water doesnt work?
What up Keef,,,crazy man.

Hopper we had wind gust of about 70 mph last night -- It's still howling out there !-- I'm keeping them alive !

These broadmites are like really bad ugly worse cousins of the spider mite. It got down to 32 last night. Now i will hit them with something yet determined, meaning i don't have a clue what to use now. I have used beneficials and sprays... on to dynomite.

Kraven, how you doing baby doll?

Keef, did you get coffee yet? I would have to call 911 without coffee. Is your face ok with the storm?

I'm confused !--I have seen videos of butane extraction and they said there will be residual butane and U could let it sit a couple weeks so all the butane can evaporate naturally and U are left with shatter -- They said U could whip it under a vacuum to remove the butane and U were left with wax !---So CO2 extraction ? - Do I get oil , wax or shatter !---I needs to know these things !
Good morning OFC, as I understand it, you get oil from butane or CO2. Shatter is from vacuum purging the oil. It is necessary with butane to remove the residual butane. Wax is taking the shatter and whipping it. The idea was to get all the trapped butane out, with CO2 this is completely unnecessary.

No coffee or power yet !-- running the bubbler awhile --Run the pumps-- switch boxes and do it again !-- I could use a lite power here !
CO2 extract is oil !---Cool !--

Good Afternoon OFC. Couldn't sleep last night. Woke up at 12:00 this afternoon. I got to work on my Wake and Bake. Getting a dehum. today. Got to take the humid down.

Just tried a dab of RSO. 1st time ever. Im just waiting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back