Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, having a tough time with post aneshtesia, got N/V like nobody business, really hard on the throat, I want to say hi before I wound back up in bed, which is fixing to happen again.

Rest up Kraven !-- I forgot to mention U might have some post op nausea and vomiting !--- It's a nasty feeling !---It should begin to subside soon !--Just get some sleep when U can !

I asked an Anesthesia Doctor one time why they charge so much just to put someone to sleep !---He said --No --U don't understand! -- We put them to sleep for free !--The charge is for waking them back up !

I'm trying to act like I ain't real stoned !---Is it working ?

Lot of truth to that statement.......im sure glad i paid to get woke up everytime . Lol

Good Evening OFC. Keef thank you for the seed they will be care for. I'm still learning how to grow this weed. Still making errors. kraven hoping you make a fast recovery.

Hopper I lost count of the C.A.B.G. surgeries I helped with !---That's what U had right ? --- I mean besides the gunfight !-- Did they take the vein out your leg ? -- Before they trained me at Brook Army Medical Center in San Antonio ---I had to memorize the 120 steps involved in open heart surgery !--- After training I went to Virginia where I grew weed on restricted government land !-- Figured if it was hard for me to get in and out it would be hard for rippers to get to it !---

Nes ---Know those bottles I sent those other seed in ? ---U got one filled to the brim on the way ! --

Kraven, please follow the post op directions... I learned as a main caregiver i didn't know squat when it was me... so behave yourself honey. Glad this is over.

Hopper I lost count of the C.A.B.G. surgeries I helped with !---That's what U had right ? --- I mean besides the gunfight !-- Did they take the vein out your leg ? -- Before they trained me at Brook Army Medical Center in San Antonio ---I had to memorize the 120 steps involved in open heart surgery !--- After training I went to Virginia where I grew weed on restricted government land !-- Figured if it was hard for me to get in and out it would be hard for rippers to get to it !---

Had a Triple,,,,Yep the took one out of each leg. Damdest thing is i had very little swelling or anything in my legs. Even surprised the nurses. I was one walking Mofo. The nurses loved me,,,hell i out walked most of them. Yehaaaaaaaaa

When they rebuilt my face after my fall --I woke up in the recovery room tied down to a stretcher --Ankles and wrist !-- They said when they woke up in O.R. I was bad !--

Rose ethrane and some of the anesthesia gasses can cause nausea !--- I bet he'll feel better tomorrow!

I'm stuck tonight with getting high and watching Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival on VH 1 Classic until midnight !---I'll see if I can struggle thru !--Hear the Allman Brothers Band ---I be needing tied to the whipping post !

Hopper do U know if they took down the mammary artery and rerouted it to the heart ? --I.M.A. ring a bell !--
Yep U was dead !--- Probably for about 4 hours !--- I knew there wasn't an answer but I always wish I cod ask ---Where did U go and why did U come back ?

I got to invest in a dehum. The hum. is running 70-80 not good for the flowers. Keef do you think a 30 pint is good enough for a 6 by 10 room?

My knees are real bad the Dr. want me to think about knee replacement. Any body got a come back on knee replacement. The Dr. said if I was going to have it done it got to be sooner than later. I just put my plant into flowering. Just hope I fix the timer right.

Did they take xrays? I have been living with bone on bone in both knees for a couple of years now cause i am stubborn and not too bright.. If you go thru the surgery it is important that you follow thru with all the physical therapy. I took care of my sister for both of hers, she does great. So it was about your knees not pot? sorry you have that. It is very painful at first. Good luck nes.

Rose I went to the ER for pressure in my head and chest. It turn out that I really have to stay on my H2O all day. Rose going to start eat right as soon as my cook books come in the mail. And I got to start walking.

I have broad mites that are making me crazy. Broad mites and organics are not easy. I have been reading all day about these mites. I have my medicine plantd, Harlequin outside in 34 degrees trying to kill the eggs. I will spray tomorrow. I am on the brink of throwing all the plants away and just save the harlequin as she is clone only and a bunch of people depend on her. I might just do that. I have never tossed a grow before but I think I might have to. Thanks for asking nes.

Nes I helped replace knees for 20 years !-- It's like carpentry work !--We go in and move the knee caps out the way !-- Using a special measuring device we cut the top off bone on the bottom side and screw or super glue in a device that's shaped Iike the piece we cut out should look !--Got Teflon contact surfaces !--We would then do the same to the top side !--Slice off the inside of the knee cap and attach a Teflon button !--- Straight up simple operation but recovery depends on rehab !--- My one handed pot pharmer friend the Gloman had it done in November and is very pleased !--Says it doesn't hurt him Ike it used to !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back