Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've about had it with this power outage !-- Time to just sit down and get a proper buzz working !---Took me a healthy dose of caps !-- I gotta sit down awhile !---I ain't happy !

Got the tomatoes and peppers in, gonna get a freeze tonight, screwy weather. Still recooping, not much pain just a bunch of swelling so makes swallowing and breathing a little dicey at times. Hope the swelling goes down soon, its more of a bother than anything.

Take it easy Kraven !-- Don't do too much !---Swelling will ease up and U be good as new soon !
Power is still out !---Every couple hours I gotta hook up the inverter to the car battery and run my pumps and bubbler some !--

thanks Keef, sorry about the power outage not gonna get cold till tomorrow night, three nights in the 40's...I'll put the plants back out tomorrow

Kraven I got Trips and my girls backed up in Happy Frog !---I'm just keeping them alive !---This will hurt but it'll recover !--U eating some weed or concentrate ?---Get comfortable and let your body heal !---

Yeah im covering my Tomatoes and Peppers here in a few minutes. Oh and my Lemon Tree.

I am pretty ticked. I have to take out all my grows from the broad mite. I am so mad. I have two in the garbage that were in flower...They need to be burned with gasoline but i don't have a burn barrell. I have to make sure i can get another harlequine clone or I am going to explode or something..I have to go read more.

Rose sorry about your bug situation. Keef are you still in the dark? Quiet on the home front time for a bowl.

I got power !-- Plants look as well as can be expected !-- I just took some cuts yesterday and I was afraid they would dry out !--

I am pretty ticked. I have to take out all my grows from the broad mite. I am so mad. I have two in the garbage that were in flower...They need to be burned with gasoline but i don't have a burn barrell. I have to make sure i can get another harlequine clone or I am going to explode or something..I have to go read more.

Rose i am so sorry about your girls. I hate those freaking little bastages. That sucks.

In 7 years of growing i have never had to do this. I am just mortified, couldn't sleep last night. stupid. I took a clone of harley and dipped it in ice water and swished it a lot. Tomorrow I may try 115 degree water. I will try to get just one clone to root. There are hundred of eggs. i am so mad my bp has to up. i better smoke some more pot. just one clone.. i have had harley a long time. There are about ten people that need her.

I shoulda harassed U into sending me a clone Rose !---We gotta back up stuff like Harlequin !--- If it survives I'm gonna want a clone ! -- Do U have what U need to set the grow back up ?

I got my Widow -T.E. and B.B. ?--- Don't have but 2 Bubblicious cuts but have more soon !

I have a boy Papaya! ---I had high hopes !-- Got some more to sex soon !

My Kids are about to move out,,and after that it wont be long before they will be ready to take care of Zoey full time. When tgat happens, ,Weedhopper is going to be ready. I will be more then glad to raise a Clone or Mother of Harlequin Rose.
Hell we need to cross Harlequin with another low THC strain and get some beans of a good CBD strain low in THC.
Clone only are tuff to hang onto sometimes.

Hopper --There is Nordle !-- Another high CBD variety! ---I'm seeing already that maybe I can combine oils to make a good pain killer vape oil !
How was the RSO ?

I think my bff is sending me charlottes web, which i believe is ac/dc but i can never get those seeds,they are always sold out. his is a clone from a dispensary. That will be nice, I think it is 22 %cbd and 6 thc....that is twice the cbd's of harlequin.but i am going to try everything i can to save a clone from harley. she is such an easy girl to grow, gets no bugs outdoors and no mold and she has to have some hemp in her as she is soo hardy. All harleys are outdoors supposed to be 39 tonight. I don' t have the heart to throw them away yet. I did throw away chem dog and tahoe.

It will be awesome for my Mom. She can't handle THC,,,this oil is perfect for her. Dont do much for me cause i am Pothead with a very high tolerance to all Drugs. To many ******* years as an Outlaw screwing myself with drugs. But i could tell its going to be perfect for my Moms Cancer because it allows her to do enough of the oil daily to fight cancer. To much THC and you cant do enough oil to get the amount of CBD to help with the cancer. Rose is a Saint and my Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back