Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH, i am no saint and probably shouldn't be your hero.

I am glad I am a gardener and an organic gardener so that it is easy to make good medicine for folks. I am glad i live in the state I do. That is all, no hero here, just ask hippie..

No doubt Hopper !---They do make a CBD oil that is legal in all 50 states --Don't know how it cost that might work for your mother too !---

her is rb getting on her soap box... warning. I wouldn't buy cbd oil from european hemp. We have no idea about the pesticides or anything else. Besides that, studies show that you need thc to be synergistic with the cbd's.. Hemp oil doesn't have thc. Hemp is outlawed in the US so the oil has to come from somewhere else. It doesn't say on the bottle where it is from, the ones i have looked at. end of rant.

Rose this election has divided our world and I'll be glad when it is just over !---U didn't ban Hippie --He libel to show up one day !---He a passionate man !---One time he and I tied up and tried to reach thru the computer to lay hands on each other !-- If he comes back or not is his choice !

One day maybe they let us grow without fear of jail Hopper !--
I'm gonna find something among these tetras that will be good medicine and also steam rolls old Stoners !

Changing up the way we grow !---I got a few sickly plants finishing up in bloom then move everything from the nursery into what was bloom !--I'll put the lights back on 18/6 and veg them longer and step up the game some !--- Run the whole room at once !-- Turn over -- clean up and bring the next group in !

I see a Super Critical CO2 hash oil extraction machine in my future !---Will they let me put it on lay away ?

Yeah im just to old and tired to go back to Prison. Been there twice,,got the T shirt and Orange jumpsuit, ,,lol.
No,,,truth is ,,,here in the State of Texas, ,,Painters wear the same colors as Convicts.

For growing medicine !-- That's what is so sad !---So many could benefit but if I get caught growing I go to jail !-- I have anger management issues! --Without weed I go to jail -- Caught with weed I go to jail !---U tell me what I should do !-- It's a fine line I walk !

Rose --I been studying tissue culture ---Wish I was up to speed -- I master it --I can turn one leaf into 50 clones !---I was just curious and didn't see a situation where it would be beneficial !-- This deal with Harley is one of those times !--- This " Selfing" intrigues me to !-- turning a cut male and breeding it back to the original to produce seed !---I gots lots to learn !

Good Morning OFC. Time to Wake and Bake. Got to turn up the soil out side so I can plant some onions, peppers (red, yellow, green) and Tomatoes. :farm: Going to be running out of weed soon. I put some away for back up. But that will not last long. Afraid I'll have to fine brick weed. Thinking if I get two females I will plant one out side again. But away from my back door.

Good morning nes.

I am just up obsessing about my poor grow.
Smoke um if you got um

Rose you know where to find it if you need it, all you have to do is ask, same with the AC/DC or any of the high CBD strains. WH glad/sad that this time in your life has come to an end, I know you love your grand daughter so your gonna miss her, but not the kids...hope the transition is a smooth one for you.

I slept through the night, I'll take the small victory. Throat not so much pain more swelling that makes it difficult to swallow, hope by tomorrow that will abate some more and I can get my first words out....3 days voice rest then 5 mins in the am / 5 mins in the pm and I get to build on that for a week before being able to talk until my voice gets tired and I need to rest it. Next week I should get the biopsy results and be able to move on, this has been an ugly ride and I'm ready to get off. Coffee and gosh I wanna smoke, darn brownies are wickedly strong and all they do is knock out the pain and put me to sleep for a couple of hours....not that that's a bad thing, cause the ride is sure fun.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Looks Ike I made it thru the power outage without loosing anything !--

Nes U got at least 100 top notch seed coming plant the whole county !

Rose sooner or later I'll have to deal with those mites!--- I need to know how to kill them !

Take care Kraven !--

Keef typically a flame thrower and nerve gas seems to get most of the weak ones, the stronger ones will need to be tactically nuked to eradicate them, you don't want them, they will quickly assimilate your entire grow and kill it off fast. You must always have a quarantine space if your swapping cuts, and that's where they go till you clear them to come in contact with your garden, Rose with you having an outdoor dear I dunno if there is anything you could have done to prevent this mess. I know it's heart breaking, we have your back.

I can't believe we had to deal with root aphids !--- I was sure they couldn't live in the box with those sprays and I was right !---The little bastids moved into the space between tbe plant and foam collars !-- Wiped out most of the pharm before we found out what was happening !-- D.D. is down with these beneficial bugs --Got another pack of 'todes coming !-- What about lady bugs ?-- Something will kill these broad mites !--I'm not Rose !---I use DDT if I have to !--This grow is mine !--I will defend it !

This tissue culture thing was just a curiosity --I could see no reason it would ever be used growing weed !-- That has all changed since Rose got the broad mites !--- One clean leaf and the plant I've on !---I got to get me a better microscope --Some petri dishes --agar-agar !--- create the right conditions and learn a new skill !---I can do this !

Thanks Kraven for you our kind words,,,but they will not be taking her with them yet. The hours they work will not be good fof my Granddaughter. So she will remain with us untill they get that handled, ,,which is fine with Pawpaw and Mimi. The main thing is they will be out of my Casa. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back