Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Kraven --I was finally able to lay hands one of those e-cig Weed store cartridges that had Hopper all excited !--- All my Southern Outlaw Pharmers ---Ya'll gonna like this sheet !--- I over think a problem sometimes !--- Straight CO2 hash oil in a wick type tank system !--- Flowers ? --They ruined me !---It's gonna be so hard to got back to flowers !---D.D. a Wobble Head !--Stuff don't 'fect me none !--Rock my world !

Hopper only thing I don't know is if it will work in the type e-cig system I use !--I see no reason it wouldn't !--Sheet will rock your world !--- There's is no need to go any farther than CO2 hash oil !-- Texas ain't ready for this jelly !---

Yep i love the Stuff. Its purest way to smoke Dank by far. No waste,,,no material,,,no ****,,,, it will kick your ace. :smoke1:

Amen !--Preach it Brother Hopper !---I didn't know !--- A toke off this thing is serious business !---First toke was like stepping in front of a train !---- Don't know what Critical Kush is but I know know what it do !

Critical Kush from Barney’s Farm is a mostly indica strain that blends together two famed cannabis staples, Critical Mass and OG Kush. Aromatic notes of earthiness and spice usher in a calming sensation that relaxes the mind and body. Critical Kush pairs a staggeringly high THC content with a moderate dose of CBD, making this strain a perfect nighttime medication for pain, stress, insomnia, and muscle spasms. Growers cultivating this strain indoors will wait 50 to 60 days for Critical Kush to complete its flowering cycle.

I got no sense Hopper !--- They got this other stuff called crumble --U put in a special e-cig cartridge -- I'm high !--I take no reponsibility for my actions ! ---Anyway This Fire O.G. Crumble they got gave me a religious experience with one toke !-- I may be shoulda waited !--

Keef you have seen it, i have grown it several times. lemme find a quick pic be right back.

Here is two from my journal just before they came down is October of 2015, love it. It packs a nice punch.

But Kraven-- The Yankee Devils --- They made CO2 hash oil that is 70 % THC and put it in a e-cig cartridge !---- No ashes -- No lighter -- We got to learn to do this Cuz !--- Sheet make U crazy !---Can U imagine that Critical Kush concentrated down to where a toke is equal to about three tokes of the mother weed !-- WOW !--I'm impressed !

Having a little trouble reading that little bitty letter Rose !--- I could be seeing stuff !---Pace myself ? ---How U do this --Pace yourself --mean?-- D.D. is the devil !--She said try this --hit that !-- I need a tether and a walker !---

I put about 75 of those treated sprouts in the dirt today !---They gonna sit there and not do anything for maybe 2 weeks before the survivors begin to grow !--- This should do it !---I tried looking up the various and sundry terepenes a tetraploid might have !--- The whole dam Internet and there just isn't much info about tetras at all !-- All I know to do is make some grow them out and smoke them !--

G'morning all. I always hate the time change, Makes me sleepy for a couple of days. Got my coffee and my bowl, now just need a friend with a spark :p

Morning O.F.C. !--- Hold up Hopper !-- I woke up high !
Kraven I hate time switch !---What time is it really anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back